Hot Toys Terminator 1/6 T700 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they're responding to the fact that some people are holding off buying figures and getting statues and dioramas instead as they look less like toys.

That could be, but hopefully, they're realizing how imporant full collections and displays are to folks and filling out lines more. They started with vehicles for TDK, now they're getting into environmental pieces. Hopefully they'll take the leap into fully representing key characters in lines.

ABC Express has these up for $83 before shipping... so my guess is the diorama is going to be a bit cheaper than usual HT products.

I personally think its a pretty cool item... a mid-build figure display is fun idea and will look unique in a collection.

yeah we are looking at these being around $99-$109.95 for our customers...so its less than most normal hot toys figures

Joe

I feel like i've missed some big announcement here, where has the T700 come from? I thought this film had a T600 and T800 prototype?

Back