Hot Toys Terminator 1/6 T700 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder of the "Terminator Salvation" nameplate is removable? That would look kind of dumb on a diorama piece, IMO.

Oh crap......Hot Toys is gonna kill us with yet another amazing line.

Very creative piece!

I doubt I will get it though.

They did the same thing releasing their 1/4 Joker and Batman bust before the figures, so i'll wait patiently ........................ I think.

Hmmm, the bust is nice but why even buy one of those in 1/6 scale if you already have a full HT endo in 1/6 too complete with arms and legs??

I've seen T600s and T800s. What's the diff between the 700 and 800 series?

This is a diorama piece. It's possible that we can expect more of these "diorama scenes" from Hot Toys so we can assemble them into a bigger factory scene.

Details:
* captures T700 in the factory assembly line
* true to 1/6th scale
* stands approximately 15 inches / 40 cm tall
* features T700 light up eyes
* light up button on the manufacturing machine
* each diorama features a Terminator Salvation logo base
Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!

See official pics here (just until Jeff "Wookster" Parker posts them up on this forum):
https://www.afhub.com/terminator-salvation-terminator-factory-t-700-diorama-by-hot-toys/

Looks like this is the scene they've been working from
axlf8j.jpg

I am very excited about this. I think the concept is cool in that you purchase the factory parts to create the diorama. Other than the remaining parts of the T700 im not sure what the other factory parts could be.

Also, going on the pic below, im not sure how the T700 would fit together as the large yellow clip seems to be protuding where the rest of the torso should be.

413DSC_5550_302x439.jpg

Last edited:
On second thoughts, I dont think you collect more parts at all. I think it Hot Toys saying buy more dioramas to create the terminator factory!

~ Diorama Masterpiece Series ~

1/6th scale Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama

This diorama captures T700 in assembly line at the Terminator factory. It's true to 1/6th scale and approximately stands 15 inches / 40 cm tall, featuring T700 light up eyes and light up button on manufacturing machine. Each diorama featuring a Terminator Salvation logo base. Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!

Release date: April, 2009

On second thoughts, I dont think you collect more parts at all. I think it Hot Toys saying buy more dioramas to create the terminator factory!

~ Diorama Masterpiece Series ~

1/6th scale Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama

This diorama captures T700 in assembly line at the Terminator factory. It's true to 1/6th scale and approximately stands 15 inches / 40 cm tall, featuring T700 light up eyes and light up button on manufacturing machine. Each diorama featuring a Terminator Salvation logo base. Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!

Release date: April, 2009

Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!
:monkey4

I think the idea is you buy more to build an "assembley line" but at HT's usual asking price, who is gonna do that??

And it looks like it comes complete with a Hoover (British brand of vacuum cleaner)

413DSC_5573_302x439.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else thinks this looks very Sideshow?

Any chance this is a Sideshow Diorama that Hottoys will be distributing?

Any chance this is a Sideshow Diorama that Hottoys will be distributing?
No, HT are manufacterers, not distrubuters. That's a very thin assumption to make based on you merely thinkng it looks like a SSC peice? :confused:

ABC Express has these up for $83 before shipping... so my guess is the diorama is going to be a bit cheaper than usual HT products.

I personally think its a pretty cool item... a mid-build figure display is fun idea and will look unique in a collection.

Back