Hot Toys Terminator 1/6 T700 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool! I wouldn't mind if they do similar diorama for the 1/6 figures, not just a bust.

pass...

This T-700 isn't worth my money imo if you already got their T-800, especially since I sense hot toys will be making figure of other robots featuring the film :)

terminatormototerminator1200.jpg

terminatorrobotfactory1200.jpg

terminatorrobotfactory21200.jpg

hydrobot1108.jpg

terminatormodelscale1201.jpg

Wow , this diorama is not accurate at all !!! :(
The head is ok , but just look at the chestplate, neck , it's from a T-800 and not from a T-700 !!!

Look at this
413DSC_5574_302x439.jpg

and compare it to this:

terminatormodelscale1201.jpg

T700 is the second from the left.

Easy pass for me !

Well if that is the final design I'd agree that would be a deal breaker... guess we'll have to wait and see. Also, possible the T-800 is just a stand in until the T-700 is completed by HT.

From the construction machinery used in the assembly yes it does. Even if it's different from the construction assembly used in T2's original teaser trailer.

Even though I have no interest in this piece, I am excited that HT is branching off into environmental pieces like Sideshow. Figures are nice alone, but some properties have cool options for environmental pieces that could beef up a display.

I'll be curious to see if it's polystone or plastic. If they're plastic, should keep price lower.

Maybe they're responding to the fact that some people are holding off buying figures and getting statues and dioramas instead as they look less like toys.

Maybe they're responding to the fact that some people are holding off buying figures and getting statues and dioramas instead as they look less like toys.

I think its a smart movei on Hot Toys' part, I mean why not right? They know the die hards will buy both the bust and the figures.

I didn't realise the T-700 was so similar in design to that of the T-800. In fact the pic where Connor steps into the endo factory scene, I was convinced that those endoskeletons were the T-800 models.

Now what's peculiar is that in the 'official' model chart below, the T-700 looks nothing like the T-800 in appearance.

Last edited:
At the lower price I'll be picking it up definetly, especially as it seems you're getting more for your money than DC Direct's mini-busts

Back