Hot Toys teases Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[…] As somone else mentioned, hopefully it's a smaller scale figure and not 1/6. Even so, do we really need ANOTHER line of different scaled figures from HT?

Hmmm, I think I recall a long while ago that it was speculated that HT was going to do a 1/12 line, but I presume nothing came of it (or, yet at least). If I’m not mistaken the only 1/12 they’ve done was the TDKR Bat set.

I wouldn’t oppose a 1/12 line of figures from them if done well, but then again they’d be competing with an already large market for that scale.

If HT were going to do a 1/12 line then I'd expect them to just be like their 1/6 figures but half the scale... not... this...

Odd thought here, but is there a chance 2099 here is a diecast figure in 1/6 scale?
Seems like the only way they would be doing joints like that.

Unless like other have mentioned this is a 1/10 or 1/12 line.

Why tf would a Spider-Man figure need to be diecast? It's very clearly just a 1/6 body that they've painted.

Where's Peter B Parker?
They're likely holding him back because they know he's a desirable character; get collectors investing in the rest of the line first before they give him up.
I was actually surprised by the 2099 look but I still may get him. But I’ll admit he does kinda look … not 200 dollars. But still
Don't do it! :panic:

Better to vote with our wallets here imo
100% agree.

Back