Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman and MGS have a proven fanbase and aren't new IPs. They're not going anywhere. Just have some patience.

Sucker Punch was iffy since the movie didn't do well. I'm pretty happy we're getting this sooner as it was question for a while whether we'd get anything out of that license at all.

I think the "official" teasers will be out this week, if not a full reveal.

I hope that both of the girls have the same kind of hair (rooted or plastic) they'd look better displayed that way.

I'm sure Amber will have plastic hair, but I really don't know about Baby Doll. I think rooted hair might be the best option for her, we'll see. :)

Even though the images are blurry I think I see Ambers Pilot Helmet in one and a lollipop in the other.
I don't know how you could see that
but I hope its true
want to display Amber with the helmet
also might be a machine gun with BD on the right

WOW, Really thought these werent gonna happen. Wonder what bodies these will be on? Maybe new female true types? If the sculpts are there and the price is right I would be down for a set. I guess I shouldnt give up hope for Avatar...... Who am I kidding :monkey2

Probably their existing TTFs.... which would mean they will probably look freakin' tall with those heels on especially.

Goes to show all the negative nancys on this site that HT has never canceled a line due to box office credit and they aint going to start with this one. Cant wait to see the official pics! Ill be pre-ordering as soon as they go up for sale!!!

:exactly:

I missed out on the GG 1/4 statues b/c of waiting for these so ain't no way I'm missing out again! Can't me already sold! I can see these becoming instant rare figures with a high aftermarket price

suckerpunchdisplay.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:nana:

The outfits look pretty good for customs, but the headsculpts need some help :monkey1

I'm really excited to see these figures! I am finally going to see Sucker Punch at a friend's house in a week or so. The timing will be perfect with hopefully the official shots.

I'm really excited to see these figures! I am finally going to see Sucker Punch at a friend's house in a week or so. The timing will be perfect with hopefully the official shots.

Make sure you watch the Extended Version. Makes a big difference!

I stand corrected!!! I was thinking about Jamie Chung but kept on thinking her movie name was Blondie (despite just watching the movie a few hours ago).

Looking at the blurred out pic again, looks like babydoll is on a new smaller female body but the head looks large-ish. I hope this doesn't end up looking like an overpriced barbiedoll with the big head.

Amber/Jamie Chung will be the first actress/actor of Korean decent by HT, hopefully sculpted by a Korean talent.

Aren't almost all the HT MMS sculptors Korean? I am looking forward to seeing both Jaime's and Emily's likenesses.

Finally we get to hear some good news on SP. :clap

All those naysayers who thought HT will can this SP line, now suck it up & wait for the proto pics! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back