Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me is hoping this movie sucks incredibly bad due to the fact that the concepts are so amazing. It's gonna be hard enough to refrain as it is. If the film actually rocks.....God help us all.....

Well God help me then. I thought 300 sucked so hard I couldn't sit through to the end of it, but Leo remains one of my favourite figs. This may finally be the line that sends me broke.

HT is gonna release at tops three of these if we're lucky... there's no need to worry about going broke. :lol

They rarely make more than they preview unless the line is really successful like Batman, Iron Man or Predator.

I didn't know there was a LE of the Art of... book - darn.

I hope they get her costume right with the fish nets. have they done anything similar before?
suckerpunchposter61.jpg

Baby Doll, Sweet Pea and Rocket are the main ones, but the HT promo only showed Baby Doll and Amber. Nobody knows if they will end up doing more than those two or not, but I'd like to see Sweet Pea as well.

I really hope Hot Toy done at least Baby doll and Amber :p

Hello All it's my first post here ^^

I think if HT do these right then these are gonna sell really well, even if the film sucks which I doubt.

The reason Amber is one of the first two (and possibly only 2) being done is obvious: Hot Toys is based in Hong Kong and Asia is their main/home market.

Rocket's important? She's always featured the least prominently in the group shots. I figured Baby Doll, Sweet Pea, and Amber were the big ones.

Yep, based on what i've heard those three are the most important and Amber and Blondie are not in it as much. The reason Rocket probably isn't promoted as much is because Jamie Chung and Vanessa Hudgens are way hotter. Sex sells. I can already tell i'm gonna love Rocket though, Jena Malone is probably my favorite from the lot (acting wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back