1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is right for the standard release of this....just don't know if I need another Stormtrooper

I'm not one of these guys that can spot all the differences between versions/movies so I think I'll stick with my ANH two pack.

I'm curious, how is the articulation improved over the ANH version? Isn't it restricted by the armor anyway?

Mainly because the shoulder pieces aren’t connected to the torso armor anymore. So you have full range of arm articulation.

Much needed to perform good dynamic shooting poses. I’m pumped to get my little squad of these.

No notices yet...good puts them first week of July now earliest....

IMG_20190622_131832_076.jpg

It's impossible to buy one on ebay even from Timecent Toys4Kdults that are usaly my favourite seller. im just looking for the regular version does anyone know where i a can get a stormtrooper right away and not wait for a preorder. It's for a gift i look everywhere on ebay. And all the one that are available are on preorder

Have people gotten delay emails? I’ve had no word and I’ve even contacted sideshow and all they’ve said is they don’t know anything.....another round of great customer service

So these are out two months and no date...but Darth maul is out a few weeks and SSC is sending out next week???

In no rush, but that seems odd....

Back