1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are taking absolutely forever, but now I'm hoping HT takes Wicket preorders when these finally hit North America in large numbers.

Have DX ordered from DenDen and no news either. Only got my ROTS OBi from them a month ago. They are usually a couple month behing first HK release.

Hong Kong retailers have been later on a few releases. The distribution pattern is changing, or Sideshow is merely claiming a larger portion of the first stock produced.

For instance, Sideshow has the Solo Maul as Oct-Dec 2020.

KGH has it for Q3 2020 - Q1 2021.

That's all good with me, as there's a better chance of getting improved figures with the later batch. :wink1:

I got both the deluxe and regular back in may from timcent-cost the same as from sideshow if not less when you include shipping.
He still has them for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGH is cheaper. I don't mind waiting. It's the least interesting figure I have on order, but I felt I needed an example of a ROTJ Stormtrooper in the collection.

Eventually there will Endor Luke and hopefully Endor Leia and Wicket, to add to my Sideshow Scout and three Rebel Commandos, so the Stormtrooper will have his place.

I wanted to get a couple of the deluxe but they’re so damn expensive for just Troopers. I might settle on just one regular. Maybe two.

I thought about 1 each of deluxe and regular but gave up the idea and only got 1 regular. Might change my mind some day as that LED background is really nice, I have it from the disguised Han.

Yeah, the Death Star backdrop is pretty nice. Maybe I’ll break down on one. Might try and see if I can get it discounted though. I also have the Han in Trooper disguise that has the same backdrop.

Back