1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the Death Star backdrop is pretty nice. Maybe I’ll break down on one. Might try and see if I can get it discounted though. I also have the Han in Trooper disguise that has the same backdrop.

In the instruction sheet it shows that you can actually get multiples of the backdrops and use them to make a corridor of the Death Star.
ONLY problem is,you would either have to buy a few sets or get a backdrop parted out.
I imagine it would look insane and better than any Iron Mall Hall of Armour 😉😉😁

In the instruction sheet it shows that you can actually get multiples of the backdrops and use them to make a corridor of the Death Star.
ONLY problem is,you would either have to buy a few sets or get a backdrop parted out.
I imagine it would look insane and better than any Iron Mall Hall of Armour 😉😉😁
Truth be told they could probably sell those backdrops individually like the Hall of Armor sets. I’d pick up a couple at least if they weren’t too crazy and maybe offered a couple different designs. I bet they’d sell decently. I know Jazzinc offers his stuff too though.

Yeah, and Jazz’s are designed for detolfs and plug in, so you can have them on all the time pretty much. That’s how mine are. If I’m home I turn them on when I get up and off at night.

Did you have to pre-order?

I sent KG an email back in June 5th and got this answer:

Thankyou for your mail
for hottoys , as a wholesaler, we usually receive 4-8 weeks after secret base release to all their retail customer
Sometimes it is longer for popular item
we will keep you posted
currently only small amount of stock has been released
thanks
Regards,

When I seen Timcent had them on eBay,I just messaged KGH..
I didn't preorder,I just asked.
I ordered via PayPal,so I was taking a risk,but it arrived and all was good.
I just got lucky i guess.

Hmmm, that might imply that they sold the stock to new customers who didn't PO and make customers who already paid them money for the POs to wait. I don't really like that kind of practice... I mean I get they are trying to get more sales that way but when your customers find out then yeah...

Hmmm, that might imply that they sold the stock to new customers who didn't PO and make customers who already paid them money for the POs to wait. I don't really like that kind of practice... I mean I get they are trying to get more sales that way but when your customers find out then yeah...

I don't mind waiting. But it's disappointing to know that they rather let people waiting who already paid (in my case the deposit)...

That s funny. Got an email stating it’s July- Sept delay this morning, and now just received another saying it’s billing next week.

Maybe they had a lot less HK preorders, fulfilled those, and then went back to making Marvel stuff and put the SSC order behind them.

Maybe they had a lot less HK preorders, fulfilled those, and then went back to making Marvel stuff and put the SSC order behind them.

No, a lot of people who ordered from Asian wholesalers, including me, still don't have theres.

Maybe they changed their manufacturing strategies? It seems like they have many items in smaller numbers being shipped out over a longer period of time versus a few items being shipped out in large numbers quickly.

Already picked up a reg and deluxe last month from Timcent and still have orders from SSC, AE and BBTS. I’m thinking the steady Star Wars ball-dropping going on at Sideshow is part of this. Maybe they pushed their order forgot to hit the Check Out button :dunno

No, a lot of people who ordered from Asian wholesalers, including me, still don't have theres.

Maybe they changed their manufacturing strategies? It seems like they have many items in smaller numbers being shipped out over a longer period of time versus a few items being shipped out in large numbers quickly.

Oh ok, yeah it's odd then really considering this has no headsculpt. That's where you think all of the holdup on a figure would be. And not really soft goods besides the undersuit.

Still waiting on two regular versions from KGHobby. Not heard a peep about it since making the pre-order. I've heard a couple of people have had deluxe from them but not regulars.

Back