1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shipper boxes of these are made of noticeably cheaper than usual cardboard. Really light, flimsy, and literally crushes with the lightest pinch of your fingers.

Got these in and have felt no urge to open em, so im selling them, located in Canada, can check my sales thread if youre curious

It's another very nice Stormtrooper release. I still prefer the helmet and chest armor of the ANH Stormtrooper. The weathering is subtle but decent. I might add a little more of my own, perhaps will try using a Tamiya weathering kit for that.

7 hands total, two fists, two relaxed, two for guns, and one gesturing to stop or hold. I really wish troopers like this came standard with a pointing finger hand.

My two regular from Timewalker just shipped. Thinking about painting the soles of their boots black since I prefer that look more than the accuracy.
What would be the best way to go about that? Gundam Marker?

Got my pair from Timewalker. These flimsy shipper boxes sure suck.. one of the boxes got dinged up through it. Both nameplates say stormtrooper thankfully

Got the shipping notice from a Hong Kong seller, so looks like these are moving a little more en masse now.

Mine arrived from HK a couple days ago. They are indeed reaching distributors.

P1040927.JPG

Surprised I have yet to see/find any pictures of the 3 HT Stormtroopers together in a nice comparison... The original ANH, RO, and this new ROTJ figure...

Anyone able to do so??

I have the Spacetrooper, Sandtrooper & Rogue One Stormtrooper version (and the Shadowtrooper). Also have the old Marmit Stormtrooper & Sandtrooper as well as the newer ish 12" Bandai model kit.

Would like to have this, but not really sure I need another version of a Stormtrooper...

I really like these so far. Articulation improvements are nice. Definitely the ones to have for fun factor imo.

I?d say this guy and the Sandtrooper have the best pose ability. RotJ trooper on Vader?s right. I don?t think I?ll ever have enough Stormtroopers and variants.

I do have a comparison shot between ANH and ROTJ but am at work right now. Will post later on. I should be able so squeeze a RO version comparison in there as well if no one has in the mean time.

I?d say this guy and the Sandtrooper have the best pose ability. RotJ trooper on Vader?s right. I don?t think I?ll ever have enough Stormtroopers and variants.

That Vader must have survied a fierce battle with space bulldogs or something :wink1:

Here's a comparison between ANH and ROTJ versions. Slight lense distortion in those shots. Height difference isn't that important in hand.

P1040942.JPGP1040943.JPGP1040944.JPGP1040941.JPG

Back