1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do they always make her a long face?

i5USK6p.jpg

Better!

Collar piece on the HT figure looks nothing like real costume. It is elegant in real shots.

Unfortunately if there was ever a figure that screamed shared Toy Fair Exclusive...
Yeah, but those usually end up on sideshow. That would be the Rey I'm going for. Looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

fd5208ee91937baeaf2c22d3d33b44bf.jpg

Here?s a better look at the head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3d208ad2668c0e3771901ef14c0817df.jpg

I wonder how you?re supposed to attach the clip to her saber

You mean the planet she's been dreaming about getting away from all her life? Yeah, I can see her not wanting to change her Jakku style.

Look how fast Luke changed his style. He couldn't wait to put on those Commander fatigues. Then finally the Jedi gear.

Rey has zero growth through the movies, and her wardrobe choice reflects that.

When people flee or leave their country or culture it doesn?t mean they don?t bring anything cultural with them. Even if they don?t have just nice memories of the place. Rey grew up wearing that kind of clothes and probably feel home and comfortable in them. Not sure why that?s so unbelievable.
I don?t think Rey specifically fled from the fashion sense of Jakku.

I think that right now, the most interesting thing about Rey is that she's a "nobody " - no "forced" family connections, just another being in the galaxy that is strong with the force. I will find it extremely lame and disappointing if she turns out to be Palpatine's neice or granddaughter or related to ANY of the legacy characters. It'll be a cop-out if that is where it's going.

Finn is the character who has been short - changed the most. From the interesting premise of being a stormtrooper that escapes and abandons his "programming", he's been left as plucky whooping sidekick with a different lady in each movie. Talk about vapid and boring. It's not Bodega ' s fault the story and scripts fail the character.

Oh yeh... about this Rey figure...:)

Very much agree with this. Hope Finn will have some more weight to his character this time.
I think what TLJ really added to SW is the feeling that we could all potentially be a force user. Just like the accidents usually leading to someone becoming a superhero in the Marvel Universe could potentially happen to anyone and therefor is relatable.

Very much agree with this. Hope Finn will have some more weight to his character this time.
I think what TLJ really added to SW is the feeling that we could all potentially be a force user. Just like the accidents usually leading to someone becoming a superhero in the Marvel Universe could potentially happen to anyone and therefor is relatable.

giphy.gif

This is the most stupid thing I've heard , no offense though :lol:rotfl

giphy.gif

I think it's funny how you always post how people can't help but "comment on anyone's dislike of the ST", but you are literally at every corner when someone says something mildly positive to try to insult them or talk **** lol. With each comment of yours I read, I wonder if you're even out of high school.

I think it's funny how you always post how people can't help but "comment on anyone's dislike of the ST", but you are literally at every corner when someone says something mildly positive to try to insult them or talk **** lol. With each comment of yours I read, I wonder if you're even out of high school.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

:exactly:

Dont exhausting yourself trying to be a tough guy, paricularly here, in this toy forum.

First of all, if these criticisms are too much for your fragile ego to handle, their is always a "block function". Second of all, silkeras guy dragged "mom" into the previous argument, and now your turn to turn in question about my "education level" ? Are you guys for real ?

Dont flatter yourself assuming you're superior than others just simply because your "ST ideology" constantly being mocked.

If you're intereted in what I do for a living, or my education background. Feel free to shoot me a private message anytime.

It seems like you’ve hit a nerve. The “tough guy” is getting testy. :rotfl

[emoji8] yes, it really is quite funny.

?No offense?!? HAHAHAH!!! [emoji1787]

Dont exhausting yourself trying to be a tough guy, paricularly here, in this toy forum.

First of all, if these criticisms are too much for your fragile ego to handle, their is always a "block function". Second of all, silkeras guy dragged "mom" into the previous argument, and now your turn to turn in question about my "education level" ? Are you guys for real ?

Dont flatter yourself assuming you're superior than others just simply because your "ST ideology" constantly being mocked.

If you're intereted in what I do for a living, or my education background. Feel free to shoot me a private message anytime.

Yes, I asked you if your mom had allowed you to use the internet again, but I was just worried that you might be in for a grounding.
But now it seems to me she isn?t really keeping watch, so by all means, go on.

Back