1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god this thread is like a bunch of kids crying they don’t get to eat dessert.

Have some damn patience.

frog-lady-1604936311.jpg

I would actually buy a Frog Lady just because of how ridiculous it would be.

We need more weird and wonderful aliens in figure form.

My god this thread is like a bunch of kids crying they don?t get to eat dessert.

Have some damn patience.

No. I want to know what I am spending, tentatively, through summer. Also I don't like HT putting out stuff like a single Blurrg, then u find out a week later u could've ordered Kuiil + Blurrg. Dunno if I want 2 Blurrgs.

Am guilty of being pretty free-wheeling about my collecting including duplicate figures:cool:, but am reining it in *cough*. Also I need to save for the mythical 1/4 Mando poly I have on PO with PopCultcha.

So HT needs to get their ^ss in gear. I NEED to throw money at a fig I won't have for 2 years.:devil

And just to stir the pot, I don't have any interest in Mando Luke, Ahsoka, and passed on Bo-Katan. Didn't like the direction the show took, vs. (potentially) saving a Luke appearance for an amazing end, or handing Grogu off to Luke so soon, and I'm Ahsoka'd out. There's hardly any original characters from Season 1 left - it was more like Clone Wars rehash.

Kuiil tho is pretty important for me.

I would actually buy a Frog Lady just because of how ridiculous it would be.

We need more weird and wonderful aliens in figure form.

Agreed, count me in for a HT Frog Lady with light up tank, tadpole in bowl, spider, and a couple eggs for Grogu.

Since they're doing creatures now, what I really want is the "Krykna" ice spiders

screen-shot-2020-11-06-at-11-40-44-am-1604663167-e1604932454184-1050x450.png

I could totally see an adult spider (maybe not 1/6 but about the size of the Blurrg) and some babies as a stand alone set. I would buy that.

Since they're doing creatures now, what I really want is the "Krykna" ice spiders

screen-shot-2020-11-06-at-11-40-44-am-1604663167-e1604932454184-1050x450.png

I could totally see an adult spider (maybe not 1/6 but about the size of the Blurrg) and some babies as a stand alone set. I would buy that.

No, thank you

I could just paint white one of the massive spiders I periodically find in my house instead.:dunno

Another week down and nothing too much to show. Other than a mustard trooper.

I think there will be more to be shown at SDCC (virtual). That was always Hot Toys biggest event.

Back