1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certain to be a set.

But, beast can be ordered as a single so there is hope for a single kuiil.

182617638_5518118218261116_3285008594522640903_n.jpg

I am SHOCKED they finally made this. Looks fanastic and will pair great with Season 1 Mando! Better be available as a single. I don't need the beast.

It does go to show you the extent of what HT can do when they believe they have a huge selling film/series.

I guess rotj and esb does not sell. The mandalorian line is amazing and I would kill for them to do this with esb and rotj. I know mandalorian is new, but...
I am in for the ugnaught.

I'll be shocked if it actually makes it out of "coming soon" hell, with so many more important characters stuck there.

Seems extremely likely to happen now, but let's get a preorder to remove all doubt. I'm in for two Kuiil/Blurg sets and one Mando/Blurrg set.

Looks great to me. In for Kuiil and hopefully 2 blurrgs.

Feel a lot better as think am concentrating more on Season 1 and Season 2; and so far only really had Mando. Kuiil is gonna ease the sting; tho still hoping for any kind of Cara down the road. Plus, owning 2 OG Mandos, lets me mix it up more on the shelf. Maybe I should get 2 Kuiil.

But need a Raider or two as well.

I always wanted a figure of him. With the Blurrgs thank goodness they showed him. I won?t be fully relieved until his actual preorder goes up. I did RSVP to it on their page, which I know helps them calculate interest.

https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/k...igure-hot-toys

Good idea, will do that too.

Looks great to me. In for Kuiil and hopefully 2 blurrgs.

Feel a lot better as think am concentrating more on Season 1 and Season 2; and so far only really had Mando. Kuiil is gonna ease the sting; tho still hoping for any kind of Cara down the road. Plus, owning 2 OG Mandos, lets me mix it up more on the shelf. Maybe I should get 2 Kuiil.

But need a Raider or two as well.

Good idea, will do that too.

Definitely in for two of Kuiil and three total blurrgs. Just need that Kuiil preorder and I'll immediately start ordering. This prototype has totally made May the 4th a great day:)

Definitely in for two of Kuiil and three total blurrgs. Just need that Kuiil preorder and I'll immediately start ordering. This prototype has totally made May the 4th a great day:)

Hey Turd !! We won !! I'm sure you and I have been campaigning for Kuiil the longest on here !

Damn you are going in deep with 3 Blurrgs ! That's a herd of Blurrg right :lol

Back