1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really going to have to re-assess things at this point.

Mando S2 with Swoop Bike or Blurrg
Kuiil and Blurrg

I'm tending toward Mando with Swoop bike and just Kuiil + Blurrg. Only really have room for Mando to ride one thing.

I'm really going to have to re-assess things at this point.

Mando S2 with Swoop Bike or Blurrg
Kuiil and Blurrg

I'm tending toward Mando with Swoop bike and just Kuiil + Blurrg. Only really have room for Mando to ride one thing.
Yeah it feels like a real one-or-the other situation. The Blurrg with Mando requires drastically more vertical space - it's probably 20" with him on top of it - if that's a factor.

Wallet is taking a beating this week! They really are making EVERY character from mando at this rate (except RIP cara dune)

We are getting this before bespin Han, bespin Luke, c3p0, bespin chewie. Hot toys doesn?t Star Wars correctly.

As much as I loved the character, I can't say the character design really interests me enough to want it in my collection.

Although maybe the promo pics will convince me otherwise...

182069116_541755743493143_6275033509016123065_n.jpg

Photo of him is up on the Coming Soon page.

WZOloZo.png

I think he looks great, but his face is a bit sad looking?

TMS 27 is the number not released. Numbered after Death Watch and before Tusken. Could be Kuiil's number?

TMS027 is actually Venomized Groot, based off of a cartoon or something. I think I saw TMS044 is skipped with today's announcements. Whatever it is, I hope Kuiil actually gets made.

I didn't watch Mando until after season 2, but I'd seen all the memes for the past couple years. I expected to hate this guy after seeing people quote "I have spoken" for the 100th time, but I ended up liking him quite a bit.

Enough to buy a figure, I'm not sure yet. Since no Luke has been announced yet today I'm very underwhelmed by the reveals so far, interested only in Kuiil and maybe the Grogu set.

Hey Turd !! We won !! I'm sure you and I have been campaigning for Kuiil the longest on here !

Damn you are going in deep with 3 Blurrgs ! That's a herd of Blurrg right :lol

:yess: :yess: :yess:

I need at least one extra in case a female devours a male during mating season, HT hasn't specified what gender they are sending out :)

Nice to see another reveal today.
Kuill would look even more amazing with a white suitcase and a blue smock standing next to a Carbonite block 😉😉😉

Someone in FB group pointed out that there is a TMS number that has not been released. It's in between two Mando release TMS numbers. I hope it is Kuiil.

Very unlikely. Kuill tag says it's pending approval. TMS 044 is more likely hunter i believe.

Count me in. I was teetering on the Blurgg, but now I must have a Kuill/Blugg 2-pack.

Back