1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

Finally!! No complaints from me, looks just like I hoped.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

Too much photoshop on images, look headsculpt here, looks much better:

43141191_10155791316147344_2599754158219198464_n.jpg

Surely hope they age the sculpt a bit. otherwise well done.

botched likeness

I really like the headsculpt here:

PD1538649988lUS.jpg

Shame none of it was really Luke on Crait as it takes away from the final confrontation.
So the Russian Bot has just told me to give this one a miss.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Instant purchase. Looks great to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hated the Last Jedi but this will be in my Luke collection. Looks great. Could be better but the spirit of the figure is there.

Wow, love it!!!!

That's awesome that they included the dice and the shoulder brushing hand, lol.

Looks amazing. There have only been about half a dozen HT sculpts that fully nailed the headsculpt.
Some are better than others, but this one is really good.

This looks amazing.

Yikes. Not liking how it looks like they airbrushed all his wrinkles off for some reason, although the figure does seem to look a lot better with his hood on.

Bout time they showed pics! Was waiting for this for a while.

Very glad to see that HT is going to let this figure see the light of day, but that head sculpt is in serious need of some changes.

Do the actors have to approve the sculpt prototypes before HT goes forward with it? If so, does anyone know if Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher's estate get to tell them to de-age the sculpt or change certain features to be more flattering?

I have a hard time believing that HT sculptors can nail older actors on figures like TFA Han, Dooku, and Tarkin - yet would produce idealized versions of this Luke and TLJ Leia on accident. This seems intentional, but I have no idea why it would be.

Looks absolutely F all like him

I’ve really come around to disliking The Last Jedi despite liking it the first couple times I saw it. I have the other Luke on pre-order already and this might be the only other figure from the film I consider getting. I’ll probably wait a while to pre-order though.

Just like Last Jedi Leia I'm not at all sold on the likeness, so no pre-order from me. Instead, again just like with Leia, I'll wait and see how the final release version turns out, and then decide.

Bit of a disappointment, as both are figures I wish I liked more than I actually do, but such is life.

Back