1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As opposed to wanting how I don't want it? 105 posts in 4 years and that was one of them? Creativity abounds.

Anyway, to be clear, I simply meant that the years between ROTJ and TFA many of us imagined what the heroes would look like as they aged. Carrie Fisher's health certainly altered my vision of what she would've looked like, but Han from TFA and this Luke represent my view of what I imagined them to be.
Sorry i took it as you not liking how the characters were portrayed in the films.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ugh his hair per HT sculpt is too dark, Hamill’s hair is not chocolate brown and it needs some grey . He looks too much like Ewan as Bearded Obi Wan then Luke :slap

Ugh his hair per HT sculpt is too dark, Hamill’s hair is not chocolate brown and it needs some grey . He looks too much like Ewan as Bearded Obi Wan then Luke :slap

Eh, I'd say it looked pretty dark in the movie. Maybe in publicity photos it was a lighter brown, but that was probably with a ton of extra light hitting him.

mark-hamill-as-luke-skywalker-in-the-last-jedi.jpeg

IMG_20191010_121730.jpg

I just don't see Hamill in this sculpt at all. I might get it and swap for TLJ head or something, this one doesn't do it for me.

Eh, I'd say it looked pretty dark in the movie. Maybe in publicity photos it was a lighter brown, but that was probably with a ton of extra light hitting him.

View attachment 468066

View attachment 468067

This reinstates my beef.. you can tell from the actual movie still not the promo underneath , he has light brown hair with blond highlights. But the figure is straight up of color of Hersey’s Kiss brown with no tint :lecture

Sorry i took it as you not liking how the characters were portrayed in the films.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I actually really liked The Force Awakens, although I would've loved to have the heroes in the Falcon one last time together. I got enough with Han and Chewie though. I liked the introduction of Rey, Finn and Kylo as well. The Last Jedi is OK and I'm hopeful for TROS. All good :)

This will go with TFA Han and Chewie and TLJ Leia in my alternate universe cabinet where the four of them actually were together on screen and went on an adventure together... :) Looks pretty good to me and what I envisioned a Jedi Master Luke to look like before these films...

Yeah, this is exactly the reason I'm getting this figure. Almost a bookend for ROTJ Luke.

The headsculpt does look marginally better than the proto. It's possible the figure has those slightly oversized HT hands though.

What I like is that the figure looks good proportionately out of the box, unlike the TFA Luke figure which had some very odd overall proportions with long arms, short body and high waist.

The belt on this figure looks very hasbro.

This is a close up from the same photo shoot.

72575351_10156567798137344_412906022554828800_o.jpg

The sculpt, which we knew wasn't going to be changed, is still incredibly suspect and reminds me of a 60 year old Leo Dicaprio than Hamil. Still might be the definitive Luke of this saga so I'll keep my tabs on this.

The sculpt, which we knew wasn't going to be changed, is still incredibly suspect and reminds me of a 60 year old Leo Dicaprio than Hamil. Still might be the definitive Luke of this saga so I'll keep my tabs on this.

Yeah, it's a bit like the HT ANH Obi Wan where the beard and hairstyle helps sell it as Ben, even if the actor likeness isn't strong.

Back