1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULATION

TFA outfit and his RotJ/green lightsaber in that case.

That’s another thing as well. I have TFA Luke and have TLJ hermit Luke on PO. Not sure if I want a third old Luke. Though like I mentioned, of course that third version is the one where “he” does some lightsaber action.

Due to the different color schemes, this and TFA Luke make more sense than the two dark clothed TLJ figures. But that’s from a purely aesthetic point of view.

I would probably try to grab a Hermit head sculpt for the TFA Luke if I did that though, that’s if the production figure holds up to the proto.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Looking forward to the full reveal!

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Wasn’t expecting this to actually be made. I’ll happily plunk down some change for this version of Luke. Maybe even use the sculpt and RotJ saber on TFA version to go with Fall of Ben Solo version of Luke.

Wasn’t expecting this to actually be made. I’ll happily plunk down some change for this version of Luke. Maybe even use the sculpt and RotJ saber on TFA version to go with Fall of Ben Solo version of Luke.

That’s another route one could go as well.

Grab the sculpt from this one and pop it on TFA Luke body, give it the green RotJ saber, and you could pair that with TLJ hermit Luke as your ST Lukes. It’d essentially be a Jedi Master Luke circa between RotJ and TFA, and he’d be wielding his green lightsaber again.

That’s something I kind of like the idea of.

****... I might be canceling my hobo luke...

Yup, its done.

Last edited:

Due to the different color schemes, this and TFA Luke make more sense than the two dark clothed TLJ figures. But that’s from a purely aesthetic point of view.

I would probably try to grab a Hermit head sculpt for the TFA Luke if I did that though, that’s if the production figure holds up to the proto.

Yeah I might have gone for that instead, except that I've just never cared much for the TFA figure with it's weird proportions and overly bright and clean outfit. For me the TLJ figure feels a whole lot more accurate to the movie and how he looked on screen. Not to mention that I just find it a more interesting figure to look at with the heavy weathering and all the different layers.

Although who knows, I might reconsider once I actually see the TLJ head on the TFA figure. And then maybe I can mod it and weather it up to look more like how it did on screen.

Yeah, that’s really the real knock on the TFA figure, it being weirdly proportioned. My hope is that hobo Luke doesn’t suffer from that.

If they’re using the same body and boot mold then it’s a bad start but the cloak on the TFA figure was also a bit problematic as was the cut of the inner tabards, it all felt a bit cheap. With work some nice poses could be had out of it but I like these figures to be a bit less work in that regard.

I still really like the Hobo Luke - not that this won't be a fantastic figure. But he shares in that Mythos Obi Wan mystery, which is SO cool, and if you give him a spare ROTJ Luke Lightsaber, he's everything you'd want from a master Luke out on a mission.

Yes, I'm still happy to have Hobo Luke on pre-order.

The two figures represent different aspects of Luke's history.

The jaded and cantankerous old master...

STILL-01-920x584.jpg

...and the younger master still full of hope...

70578-lukecrait-169-lg.png

The black with white calls also back to his ROTJ appearance, the last time we saw him in action.

He will be my first figure from the sequel trilogy, but I will definitely be picking up Kylo for a duel scene pose!

I think this right here is one of the main reasons this version of Luke is even being made. Also to boost sales of Kylo, for a great dual scene pose.

Why do people feel compelled to post in a thread for a given collectible that they didn’t like the movie it comes from? I mean, no one asked, no one cares.

Cause it's an absolutely bad ass representation of perhaps my favorite cinematic hero of ALL time. I don't care if the movie was a festering turd....he LOOKS cool. I may be a middle aged man but I still have an active imagination. This figure (well, the SHF version) will be on my shelf and every time I look at it I'll be imagining the Jedi Master Luke liberating an oppressed people in the far reaches of the galaxy with his awesome Force powers. TLJ doesn't exist to me. Luke Skywalker does.

Cause it's an absolutely bad ass representation of perhaps my favorite cinematic hero of ALL time. I don't care if the movie was a festering turd....he LOOKS cool. I may be a middle aged man but I still have an active imagination. This figure (well, the SHF version) will be on my shelf and every time I look at it I'll be imagining the Jedi Master Luke liberating an oppressed people in the far reaches of the galaxy with his awesome Force powers. TLJ doesn't exist to me. Luke Skywalker does.

Damn, you might have tipped me over the edge to getting this with that argument .....

My feelings are exactly the same.

I want an EU Old Luke.
If this figure captures how I imagined Luke post ROTJ to be I will order it.

The base stand will be disgarded as i dont want any reference to TLJ. The fact this Luke was a projection makes it even more worth while. This is the Luke we should have got. Not some rinse and repeat hermit that Kenobi was introduced as in 77.

I would imagine the demand for a custom 'Luke Skywalker Jedi Grand Master' stand will be huge.

I want it! I didn't order any of the other old man Lukes but this one is a must buy.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

The base stand will be disgarded as i dont want any reference to TLJ...
I would imagine the demand for a custom 'Luke Skywalker Jedi Grand Master' stand will be huge.
Let me know when you get this Luke, and I’ll take the base stand off your hands. I could use it for Kylo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy who started this speculation thread better go outside and start doing one for Director Krennic.

The guy who started this speculation thread better go outside and start doing one for Director Krennic.

Well it worked for Tarkin, so I gave it my best using the same lucky title for Krennic, Baze and Cassian. Maybe I was pushing it with 3 characters ? If there's nothing at this SDCC I think I'll give up though ....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...e-hot-toys-rogue-krennic-cassian-baze-84.html

Let me know when you get this Luke, and I’ll take the base stand off your hands. I could use it for Kylo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. Kylo deserves a Crait base.

People clamored for Tarkin after Rogue One came out. I see Krennic requested everywhere. I honestly expect to either see a teaser for him in the next few days or at the show flanked by two death troopers.

Back