1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome idea, LetoQuorme. Great that we have all these different high-end versions of the different characters too. See if you can spot the difference between the two photos, they're nearly identical but for one tiny tiny detail -- look closely! :mwaha

View attachment 435497
View attachment 435498

That looks like a still from the upcoming Star Wars Holiday Special 2: A Life-Day Carol.

I hate to admit it, but they look quite nice displayed like that -- before-and-after so to speak.

giphy.gif

Perfect! :lol

She arrived. I think she looks quite regal. She’s absolutely beautiful in person.
b25c845a54e47fd711dac442eec29bfb.jpg
de1e65ff81837bb9eebefbec792dcb80.jpg
8898c9f32e62149bdb9844dfa8851285.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Hot Toys has really used their "A" team on these sequel figures. Leia, Han and Kylo have some of the best looking sculpts in the Star Wars line, so far.

Does anybody else have problems with Leia's head popping off easily? Every time I try to change the angle of her head, her head pops right off, which has resulted in it falling on to the floor. I'm assuming it's on account of either her squishy neck-flesh piece that's putting vertical pressure on the sculpt, or the collar of her cape which is hitting her poofy hair... or maybe a combination of both... But is it just my figure?

Does anybody else have problems with Leia's head popping off easily? Every time I try to change the angle of her head, her head pops right off, which has resulted in it falling on to the floor. I'm assuming it's on account of either her squishy neck-flesh piece that's putting vertical pressure on the sculpt, or the collar of her cape which is hitting her poofy hair... or maybe a combination of both... But is it just my figure?

Nope, mine was disconnected in the box and remains a bit dicey...

LOL the way Finn is posed in the background, it looks like a stormtrooper accidentally smeared blood on his mask, and is looking at his bloody, gloved hand, thinking "what... the... hell?"

:lol :lol

He just woke up after some of his buddies pulled the old "put blood on his fingers and then tickle his face while he sleeps" gag, lol.

I agree! She arrived for me Monday, and I've been enamored with her since she went on the shelf. I am so pleasantly surprised at the improvements made on the face sculpt from the prototype to production!

Back