1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think this figure is a terrific tribute to Carrie Fisher. I’m guessing she will probably be seen in her General fatigues in IX, so it’s nice to get such a regal version of her. I hadn’t planned on getting the older trio, but this release prompted me to pick up Han recently. I’ve put a deposit on Leia (figured she’s likely to sell out), and I’ll get either version of Ach-To Luke. Hopefully that one will be around for a few months in Oz.
Keep the pics coming, guys. She looks amazing.[emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome idea, LetoQuorme. Great that we have all these different high-end versions of the different characters too. See if you can spot the difference between the two photos, they're nearly identical but for one tiny tiny detail -- look closely! :mwaha

View attachment 435497
View attachment 435498

It's so obvious - Young Leia's head is posed in a different angle. :)

UjXLSc.jpg

6Ile73.jpg

This figure is a 10/10 as far a realism goes. I just can’t believe how realistic it looks. I’m so tempted to pick this up even though I have zero interest in the movie.

This figure is a 10/10 as far a realism goes. I just can’t believe how realistic it looks. I’m so tempted to pick this up even though I have zero interest in the movie.

Worth it. The old trio stand on their own outside of the films. All three are outstanding figures.

IMG_3179.jpg
Not a special picture but this figure is such a great tribute to Carrie and also from my favourite Star Wars movie. I wish it came with more accessories however. Like her cane from Crait. Or at least a diorama base

Edit: Man I really wish the site could change their forum provider, it just has so many problems and isn't well updated like other platforms.

Just got mine today. I had ordered one from eBay using the most recent code to save a little money.

I thought she looked great in photos, but I was truly blown away after seeing her in person. It's like having a mini Carrie Fisher in your collection! It's a very simple and basic figure compared to most, but she has tremendous shelf presence all the same.

I'm very happy with this figure and I think it's the perfect tribute to our favorite Princess. I hope we see Endor Leia soon. :)

100% agree Hot Toys have produced an amazing tribute to the late Carrie Fisher. Glad to add this figure to my collection.

IMG_2257.JPG

I finally got around to opening this leia and I wonder why I’m the only one to not be blown away? Wonder what I’m missing. It’s well known that I’m a harsh critic but I think the exceptional reviews here swing a bit too high on the positive side. I also realize this thread is only 40 pages long which makes me think that there are two crops of collectors. 1) apathetic which seems to be the majority and 2) those who really want an old leia, who are maybe more easy to please just because she was made and less symmetrical looking from the prototype to boot and I have to say I have no judgement there because this is a figure as iconic as leia is l, who could easily been done away with.

I also wonder if it’s the small defects that had me bummed out and if it will grow on me in tome. The sash on her belt was crooked on mine. I realized later that the glue they used to keep it folded over stick to the dress which made it ride a little higher on one side I peeled it off and I think it’s straight but can’t really tell. Also one side of her collar was flat on her neck and the other side open. It’s supposed to be open on both sides so I was able to wet it and heat it and get it open on both sides.

I do feel the dress is awkward it sort of pleats inward asymmetrically it bugs the hell out of me. The outer robe gathers a bit of creases at the bottom and at the top where it folds due to the bottom wire and the stiffness of the material. Looks a bit cheap to me.

And the head... it looks a bit creepy, soft and washed out to me. I mean don’t get me wrong, it’s miles better than the prototype but it also lost something the prototype had too... a crispness.

I don’t think this is a bad figure she still gets a thumbs up from me but about a 6.5 or 7/10 and it seems most here have nothing but praise for it.

Yeah the outfit was definitely a pain to futz, although I found it helped to cover up the dress as much as possible with the cloak. And ideally I would have preferred a warmer expression than this really grim and serious one, but it's still an incredible likeness all the same I think.

That said, it is another one of these HT figures (like Hoth Leia or TA WW) that looks great but isn't terribly fun to pose or do much with.

Yup good point davejames it’s also not the kind of thing that you can really do much which is why it’s a bit lackluster. I think the likeness is good not great but it’s 100 percent better than what they showed so I really gotta hand it to hot toys for making something look better than the prototype. Truly this is why they are who they are at the end of the day, still the kings.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Because at 47 it’s kind of marginal.6E3B2FC3-7175-4EAF-AF7F-7A26069E707A.jpg

The likeness on this is heavily influenced with lighting. The right lighting makes this look great, too much gives a blank, soft stare. It's interesting.

Excellent shot! ^^^

Thanks Jedi Bear! And now that I’m somewhat sober hehe, allow me to say though this figures merits are limited, it’s appeal is universal. Every Star Wars fan wanted to see Carrie As Leia on the big screen again, though they may not have liked the movie hopefully their imaginations aren’t so limited.

Back