1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics.

Yeah, I would think this is one of those take-it-out-of-the-box-and-it-only-takes-five-minutes-to-pose type figures. Not much you can do with it except literally have her stand there.

I think her TFA outfit would have given a bit more pose options.

Got mine today from Timcent, and it really is a fantastic looking figure with an incredible headsculpt. The posing options are obviously pretty limited, and I found the dress and thick cape kind of a pain to futz. And the fact there are no additional left hands besides the relaxed one it comes with is a bit annoying. But those are minor issues and overall I'm really damn impressed with it.

View attachment 435214

View attachment 435215

View attachment 435216
Looks great. Congrats. Really happy with her still.

Nice pics.

Yeah, I would think this is one of those take-it-out-of-the-box-and-it-only-takes-five-minutes-to-pose type figures. Not much you can do with it except literally have her stand there.

I think her TFA outfit would have given a bit more pose options.

That’s exactly how it is. And sort of how the Emperor should be as well, but he’s a bit more frustrating and not as easy to get looking good. Comes down in part to the need for the hood, which obscures what HT is best known for — the head sculpt.

We’re getting to the point with so many good SW sculpts where the ANH ones are starting to suffer for it. My old Kenobi is starting to look more like an imposter the more solid head sculpts end up on the shelf beside him.

Has anyone posted an old Han-Luke-Leia group pic yet?

I think I'll wait for my Crait Luke to arrive for that. I am going to put the Trio and Old Chewie on a shelf as my own "EU" what could've been. While I liked TFA and TLJ, I think the big miss was not having them together on screen.

Personally, I'm just waiting on my Leia before having a reunion display. The image that I personally always have associated with Luke is his farmboy getup, and I thought his Ep 7 costume was a nice callback to that color scheme. So the Ep 7 figure I have is the definitive old Luke to me.

What I personally am hoping for is an Ep 7 Leia, especially since I think her outfit in that movie flows much better with the outfits of the other two, regardless of whichever Luke you prefer. Definitely looks better with Han's earth tones.

I did not know that. But that's excellent, albeit bittersweet news.

That’s exactly how it is. And sort of how the Emperor should be as well, but he’s a bit more frustrating and not as easy to get looking good. Comes down in part to the need for the hood, which obscures what HT is best known for — the head sculpt.

We’re getting to the point with so many good SW sculpts where the ANH ones are starting to suffer for it. My old Kenobi is starting to look more like an imposter the more solid head sculpts end up on the shelf beside him.

Yeah I know what you mean.

As a whole, the ANH line I think has the weakest sculpts. It doesn’t really show though because I tend to consolidate by film, so they can all look mediocre together. :lol

IMG_3480.jpg

Well they're reusing her TFA footage in the next movie, so there's a small, outside chance HT might release a figure of her in that outfit after all.

I read that they were digitally giving her a new / updated outfit. So her outfit won't be exactly the same as in 7. Or so I read.

I can't wait to get her on display with old Han and Luke! My holy trinity will be complete Tuesday when the General arrives at work!

Awesome idea, LetoQuorme. Great that we have all these different high-end versions of the different characters too. See if you can spot the difference between the two photos, they're nearly identical but for one tiny tiny detail -- look closely! :mwaha

group-1.jpg
group-3.jpg

Back