Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I bought one the other week for regular price as well, would have saved $60. Though I did get 4 other figures almost 40% off, so really I can't complain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a question for those in the US who previously ordered from Popcultcha, if you order two HT figures from Popcultcha, do they put them both in a larger shipping box or do they just wrap them both together in brown paper and ship it? Thanks.

They ship them in larger HT or figure case boxes wrapped up in newspapers. Very secure.

The Stormies 2 pack is gone from popcultcha :(... Procrastinated over night, woke up was still there, finally convinced myself what the hell, then bamn too late.... It shows in stock and add to cart but when you click add to cart you get a message it's no longer available... I didn't really like the shortie and would have prefered if it was 2 large, but I missed out on the single. On to the next thing :lol

Received my stormtrooper 2 pack today from pc in uk only 4 days to arrive
best thing no customs charge i always get it with ss and fedex thought it would be the same with pc using ems shipping as i have been charged using ems shipping before for something from us
not from pc aus ☺😀😁

I wasnt going to buy any Stormtroopers because they were sold out and high priced on the aftermarket but bought these last night. I dont want to go too deep into SW because of Marvel and lack of fundd but I do want the main characters from ep iv only.

There are more Stormtoopers available somewhere???? My Stormy Sense is tingling....

I didn't have any money when PC Glitch sale was going on, so I was ready for the next sale. Scooped the two pack for $289 like Darthrazz! ($330.23 shipped) Thanks for the heads up guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my stormtrooper 2 pack today from pc in uk only 4 days to arrive
best thing no customs charge i always get it with ss and fedex thought it would be the same with pc using ems shipping as i have been charged using ems shipping before for something from us
not from pc aus ☺����

How was it packaged mate?

I didn't have any money when PC Glitch sale was going on, so I was ready for the next sale. Scooped the two pack for $289 like Darthrazz! ($330.23 shipped) Thanks for the heads up guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:duff my status is still at processing though. This is my first PC purchase. How long do they usually take to ship out items?

:duff my status is still at processing though. This is my first PC purchase. How long do they usually take to ship out items?

My last purchase it took almost a week but when it was shipped it got her fast i think about 2 days

Recently bought a single trooper, loving it!

IMG_363010.JPG

Thanks! I only had the Marmits before, so the articulation here on the HT is a real treat to pose.

Thanks! I only had the Marmits before, so the articulation here on the HT is a real treat to pose.

Yeah, while I still like the Marmit helmet a bit more, the HT stormie is such a joy to handle and pose. It's just so well engineered.

Back