Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leg broke on my single Stormy.
Couldn't find reasonably priced body replacement.
Thought, what the hell I'll buy the two pack. It shipped...
Then found a reasonably priced body replacement.
Will now have three Stormies.
:thud:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 149
Hey CC, are you army building from TFA as well or strictly original trilogy?

So far Original Trilogy...not sure about what the new guys feel like...the look has grown on me...I like the "Trooper".

The Stormtroopers / Spacetroopers / ShadowTroopers has a great feel to the figure. If I find someone that has one that I can play with, if I like it...

I have finished with OT StormTroopers now, and Shadow Troopers and SpaceTroopers...I think...I am going to start on Sandtroopers now...

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

Canadaclone's army is, in all seriousness, inspirational. I'm sure plenty of us would have been content with two, and then we see CC's twenty and realize that four or five wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Canadaclone's army is, in all seriousness, inspirational. I'm sure plenty of us would have been content with two, and then we see CC's twenty and realize that four or five wouldn't be such a bad thing.

I wouldn't call that inspiration, more like dissuation. :lol

Looks like PC cancelled my Stormtrooper 2 pack and refunded my money but still got a Han and Chewy. Now I need to find a single Stormtrooper at a decent price(again).

Man I want to open this...

20151201_175751.jpg

Ordered from loonentoys and it got here yesterday, way earlier than I expected. Wasn't expected to be delivered until the 3rd at the earliest. Packaged really well in thick cardboard with a bunch of bubble wrap too.

Looks like PC cancelled my Stormtrooper 2 pack and refunded my money but still got a Han and Chewy. Now I need to find a single Stormtrooper at a decent price(again).

Try emerald hobbies and collectibles. Also from australia but has them for regular retail price. (~$400).

Try emerald hobbies and collectibles. Also from australia but has them for regular retail price. (~$400).

checked it out and it would be $450 shipped, more than I want to pay especially with the last AoU figs and Hulkbuster around the corner. I may just buy a Spacetrooper or wait to see if a ESB/ROTJ version is released as SW isn't my main collecting focus.

Back