Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you got some issues, I feel sorry for you.

No need to defend an OPINION to someone like a you.

Aren't you a little short tempered for a stormtrooper?
Settle down. This is just a nerd-tastic debate. A hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And this is why some of you can not function in the real world...

So sure.. "stormtroopers are not clones". . clearly someone had to be the adult, lets drop it... k?

I mean seriously, what is the need to prove people your OPINION is right?

I believe stormtroopers, majority, are clones, some of you dont, cool, I dont care and neither should any of you.

So sure.. "stormtroopers are not clones". . clearly someone had to be the adult, lets drop it... k?

I believe stormtroopers, majority, are clones, some of you dont, cool, I dont care and neither should any of you.

We do care, though. If we didn't, we wouldn't be buying this stuff and talking about it.
Be nice. Not insulting.
This is a hobby people here are passionate about. We care about this stuff more than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't function in the real world? How many posts did you have under your belt before you got yourself banned from a dolly forum? :lol

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle believed in flower fairies.

Doesn't matter whether they're clones or not, because even the clones weren't identical according to the Wookieepedia entry. It describes a backstory that fits the visuals seen on film no matter which method of interpretation is employed:

The first stormtroopers were Republic clone troopers that the Empire inherited after the Clone Wars. However, the Stormtrooper Corps gradually expanded its ranks to include cloned soldiers from different genetic sources. Further changes in policy led to the recruitment of birth-born Humans as enlisted troopers. Before long, the original clones of the Jango Fett line were reduced to the status of a minority within the army that they once held as their exclusive province.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper_Corps

There's a difference between an opinion and a fact.

Is there?

I think ROTS is the best Star Wars movie, that is my opinion....... but Im sure some person will dispute that and say how wrong I am....

Majority of storms (can you guys do math? you know more than 50%) are clones. That can not be proven to be true, thats why ITS AN OPINION.... NOT A FACT

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG, GIVE ME COLD HARD PROOF THAT MORE THAN 50% of STORMTROOPERS ARE HUMANS, UNTIL YOU CAN, WE HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS, DEAL WITH IT

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle believed in flower fairies.

Doesn't matter whether they're clones or not, because even the clones weren't identical according to the Wookieepedia entry. It describes a backstory that fits the visuals seen on film no matter which method of interpretation is employed:

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper_Corps

Cool story, then they cloned from a different source after Jango's clones died out...

Is there?

I think ROTS is the best Star Wars movie, that is my opinion....... but Im sure some person will dispute that and say how wrong I am....

Majority of storms (can you guys do math? you know more than 50%) are clones. That can not be proven to be true, thats why ITS AN OPINION.... NOT A FACT

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG, GIVE ME COLD HARD PROOF THAT MORE THAN 50% of STORMTROOPERS ARE HUMANS, UNTIL YOU CAN, WE HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS, DEAL WITH IT

Cool story.

Your "opinion" that the Hot Toys' Movie Masterpiece Series Stormtroopers are wrong due to "the height being inaccurate and unacceptable" is clearly wrong. You only have to watch the movie to see this.

However, you are free to hold your opinion, just as you are free to be wrong.

Wait.. I thought Stormtroopers were mostly human recruits after The Clone Wars? Drafted by the Empire? WWII style. Regardless of whether it was a mix of clones and humans, that means it's 100% correct to have different height Stormies?

I don't see how that can even be argued. And didn't Luke mention wanting to join Bigg's at the academy to get off Tattooine?
At the time this would have to have been an Imperial Flight/Military Academy.

It was even featured in Star Wars Rebels last week, which featured the young recruits being trained to be Stormtroopers.

HT is 100% correct.

Says the guy with 11000 posts.

Fresh air is your friend.

And why are you acting like such a little prick?

Last edited:
Wait.. I thought Stormtroopers were mostly human recruits after The Clone Wars? Drafted by the Empire? WWII style. Regardless of whether it was a mix of clones and humans, that means it's 100% correct to have different height Stormies?

I don't see how that can even be argued. And didn't Luke mention wanting to join Bigg's at the academy to get off Tattooine?
At the time this would have to have been an Imperial Flight/Military Academy.

It was even featured in Star Wars Rebels last week, which featured the young recruits being trained to be Stormtroopers.

HT is 100% correct.

huskie doesn't deal in facts. Only opinions!

Says the guy with 11000 posts.

Fresh air is your friend.

Is there?

Huskie, you seriously need to learn some tact. I told you in another thread that comments, like the examples above, are not endearing you to the community.

Let me remind you of the following board rule;

B. Infractions. If you break one of the rules of the board and a mod must edit or delete a post you made, then you will receive an infraction. Depending on the seriousness of the breach it could be worth more than 1 infraction. That will be the determination of the admin or moderator. If you receive 5 infractions you will be banned from the forum for 2 weeks. When you come back and you continue to be a problem, once you've accumulated 10 infractions you will be banned for an additional month. If you remain a problem and rack up 15 infractions total, you will be banned permanently. Fractions remain with you for the length of membership and only an admin can remove them.

I suggest you take a step back, take a breath and rethink your posting habits. You can get your point across to people without being rude, condescending or patronizing.

Are you familiar with the idiom "give enough rope to hang yourself"? You are there now.

Is there?

Hey, Revenge of the Sith is my favourite film too. Also I think the majority of stormtroopers are clones too. :hi5:

On the endless topic of stormies as clonies, here's something I found in this thread from two weeks ago that eloquently expresses the biggest issue...

The truth is, the clone idea makes little sense for the OT - full-helmet troops aside, every single other Imperial is an individual human. Not just all senior and mid-level officers, but all the way down to death star troopers, star destroyer pit crews, ATST drivers, shuttle pilots, and the basic Imp technicians you see everywhere throughout the OT.

I totally agree with this.:hi5:

Back