Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troll? I think he's just a 13-15 year old kid with no life. He pops up everyday around the same time -- immediately after school I imagine -- and runs to his room to post madly on Freaks. His mother is probably aggravated when she calls him for dinner and he keeps yelling back "Mom, I'm doing something important!". Has he ever shown anything of his collection? Has he bought anything? He seems to always pass for some inane reason -- Stormtroopers aren't the same height. I'd really like to see his room.

I think he needs to get outside more, get some exercise, and some friends he can touch.

Troll? I think he's just a 13-15 year old kid with no life. He pops up everyday around the same time -- immediately after school I imagine -- and runs to his room to post madly on Freaks. His mother is probably aggravated when she calls him for dinner and he keeps yelling back "Mom, I'm doing something important!". Has he ever shown anything of his collection? Has he bought anything? He seems to always pass for some inane reason -- Stormtroopers aren't the same height. I'd really like to see his room.

I think he needs to get outside more, get some exercise, and some friends he can touch.

Huskie claimed he cleaned up thanks to Spook. Take it FWIW.

So we know he has -- or wants -- a Huskie. He drinks from a bottle. What other clues has he left behind?

Encyclopedia_Brown,_Boy_Detective_(1963).jpg

He needs little encouragement for that based on his past record.

But I'm trying to guess his next user name.

Maybe something clever, like.... keyboard.... the chair.... posterguy....

Are you folks trying to encourage him to create an alt account? :lol

Yes.

Claiming that the Stormies should be identical in height. And then Kuat posting not one, but two pictures, contradicting the claim. And then the lava of **** that proceeded to spill down the side of the volcano. That's about as good as it gets.

Troll? I think he's just a 13-15 year old kid with no life. He pops up everyday around the same time -- immediately after school I imagine -- and runs to his room to post madly on Freaks. His mother is probably aggravated when she calls him for dinner and he keeps yelling back "Mom, I'm doing something important!".
I think you've nailed it right there. :lol

The helmets in those screen shots even look like they are a different material... they shine less than the body armor...and even look to be a different shade of white...not to upset any uniformity fans out there...

Most stormtrooper helmets from ANH were made of a khaki coloured HDPE plastic that was painted white. The rest of the armour was formed in white ABS plastic. That would account for the biggest variation in colouring between helmet and armour....

Back