Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case it needs to be said again:
Stormtroopers are some type of Clones.
Stormtroopers were Old Clones until they died(Clones age at twice the rate of normal humans).
Stormtroopers are some type of New Clones
So Stormies should not be different heights.

Fixed.

You're only correct in your mind (which is fine by me).
As far as SW canon goes, you're wrong. That's a fact.
Clones WERE used as Stormtroopers (the new Empire's troops) but during the time of A New Hope...they had died out or were way too old.
From Star War wiki (canon) "As time passed, the clones began degenerating in ability and were replaced by non-clones who either volunteered or were conscripted by the Empire."
A fact also confirmed by people at Lucasfilm.

If you want your Stormtroopers to be clones and be the same height, that's cool. Uniform troops will look cool on the shelf beside Vader. It's your playground.
Just have a little more tact when posting if you don't want people to jump all over you.

come_on_gtfo_now_gif.gif

Hey, it just sorta happened. It's got a mind of its own. :monkey3

Ugh! The defiance over clones is ridiculous.

Here's a way for you juveniles to accept it. You all realize that the ever-present theme in the OT is about conformity, uniformity; being absorbed into The Machine. Like Vader. The Empire wants to make everyone a part of the Great Wheel. You all get that, right? So what is more terrifying for a galaxy of people than to actually become Stormtroopers. That things are so bad The Machine no longer needs to make troopers... it is turning its own people into troopers. Conformity. Uniformity. Absorption. That is what Luke has to rescue us all from.

Next step: Soylent Green.

Anyone got side by side comparison pics between Medicom, Marmit, SS and HT ? Would be great to see them differences mentioned.

By the time the OT rolls around, aren't most of the Stormies humans? Sheesh, if it bothers you that much, just buy two of the big guy.

I did, it seems to bother more people that some think majority of Stormtroopers are clones.

Everyone knows it was lens refraction causing troopers to look different in the movie. Just wait until he sees helmets is distinctly and vastly different heights and widths. Shhhh.

I always thought battle droids were in the stormtrooper armor. #AmITheOnlyOne?

I always thought battle droids were in the stormtrooper armor. #AmITheOnlyOne?

You've been Rogered. There are probably others out there with your condition as it's an easy mistake to make.

databank_battledroid_01_169_1524f145.jpeg

However, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when the Star Wars universe was better, they looked a tiny bit more like Stormtroopers...

1026849.jpg

:monkey3

But then there were tiny citizens of the republic in the battle droids too, right? Or were they clones as well....

But then there were tiny citizens of the republic in the battle droids too, right? Or were they clones as well....

No, those weren't clones, they were clowns. Another easy mistake because there were more clowns than clones in the prequels.

197251_eb5d_625x1000.jpg

jar_jar_binks_large1.jpeg

:devil

Casting issues can easily explain those issues... take Leia's line... that is all the proof I need... aren't you little short to be a stormtrooper....

Back