Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay cool, thanks fellas... leaning towards the Han disguise because I prefer the height.

Okay cool, thanks fellas... leaning towards the Han disguise because I prefer the height.

Exactly.

My plan all along was to get the Han disguise and break it up. First you get an OT Stormie, second a cool stand alone backdrop for my Gold Trooper (who needs it to be in his own nice separate display) and third an alternative head sculpt for Han or something to sell to reduce the total cost.

Exactly.

My plan all along was to get the Han disguise and break it up. First you get an OT Stormie, second a cool stand alone backdrop for my Gold Trooper (who needs it to be in his own nice separate display) and third an alternative head sculpt for Han or something to sell to reduce the total cost.

This. I needed 2 more TKs to get my 3x10 display and Pedo Han trooper kit fits the bill. I get two cheap TKs for the Legion and someone is going to get a “Hide your kids” unmarked white van Han sculpt. Lol.

yIJdgDE.jpg

Awesome troops hokie!!! (7x4 didn't work huh?)

I decided to get the jump trooper to hype me for the movie.
nUQ61Kv.jpg
Does that count?

^Move the belt up. :wink1: Vader looks like returning from toilet and arranging his pants

Hahaha !! Classic !

Wonder how the Stormtroopers go if it's urgent ?? Though I'm sure there is plenty of stuff to be found on the internet on that........

I just saw on Collector Pulse that the TFA Troopers value is $115, have any of you actually seen it for that price?

Amazon has it for around that price from time to time lately. Best bet is to check Ebay sold listings. I would not be surprised they are fire selling for that price. HT made a bunch of them and no one is army building with duck troopers.

Duck Troopers, hahaha! Awesome, I'll try to get one to go with a Rey or old Luke, I actually like the design. :)

Man, we better get more clean Troopers. Come on HotToys!!! There are people who need to fill shifts on the Death Star!! Make these available again!!

Man, we better get more clean Troopers. Come on HotToys!!! There are people who need to fill shifts on the Death Star!! Make these available again!!

I’m hoping for another release of the ANH Stormtrooper too. This is one figure that needs to be released again.

I’m hoping for another release of the ANH Stormtrooper too. This is one figure that needs to be released again.

Join me in my campaign to keep asking HotToys on Twitter/ Facebook and Instagram. If we ask over and over maybe they’ll crack! Ha!

Let's release ESB Stormtrooper instead! And the ROTJ. And after that move along, you've had your chance :p

I just saw on Collector Pulse that the TFA Troopers value is $115, have any of you actually seen it for that price?

Amazon has it for around that price from time to time lately. Best bet is to check Ebay sold listings. I would not be surprised they are fire selling for that price. HT made a bunch of them and no one is army building with duck troopers.

I think the best deals are actually on the two packs. I got 2 snowies for 170€.

Let's release ESB Stormtrooper instead! And the ROTJ. And after that move along, you've had your chance :p

Yes and yes, even if ANH will remain superior. :lol

Back