Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed an auction where two of these guys sold for 300. RIP.

EDIT: nevermind it was 450, I feel slightly better now.

The only ones they've teased last year (or maybe even the year before) were ROTJ Troopers with the weird nose/mouth grille right.

Great pair of figs.
290709f4e613bb01d6271bfa0d25596d.jpg

6316134a68f385fd43af588cff978837.jpg

I guess that's how that Probe Droid was meant to be displayed, so the crappy plastic stand is hidden behind the proper stands. But they really could have done a mini stand like the front two imo.

I guess that's how that Probe Droid was meant to be displayed, so the crappy plastic stand is hidden behind the proper stands. But they really could have done a mini stand like the front two imo.

I used an old Sideshow stand for it

Hot Toys Interrogator Droid 08.jpg

Nice, that looks a lot better.

I was even contemplating drilling a hole straight into the wooden shelf that I have, but couldn't decide if this would be the final resting place for the Vader and the droid.

I was even contemplating drilling a hole straight into the wooden shelf that I have, but couldn't decide if this would be the final resting place for the Vader and the droid.

Or or you can just do this. And put Vader next to it..

6205E105-BB01-48FF-AD92-5F2237F5D652.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I would have done that but I tend to display my figures without stand....anyway it hides behind Vaders cape pretty well.

To remove the pic you need to go into "go advanced" and the picture management and remove one. It's weird...

Yeah, I would have done that but I tend to display my figures without stand....anyway it hides behind Vaders cape pretty well.

To remove the pic you need to go into "go advanced" and the picture management and remove one. It's weird...

Thanks. Think I got it. No idea that existed.....

The only extra thing I had to do is to add a few metal pellets inside the stand and glue them together to add weight to the base.

Back