Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my OT trooper with the R1 head.
39cce8cad335a39cdcb9c1f43ce64686.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That looks good. The R1 helmets look nice but the body armor is off for me
Thanks! Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the R1 armor either, but the helmet looks closer to the OT than the original HT sculpt.

I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me if a body off of the regular stormtrooper or sandtrooper would swap over to the sideshow tie pilot. Would the sculpt, hands, and boots swap directly over?

Thanks! Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the R1 armor either, but the helmet looks closer to the OT than the original HT sculpt.

The RO Stormtrooper helmet is based on the "Stunt" version helmet from ANH.

The 1st HT ANH Stormtrooper's helmet is based on the "Hero" version helmet.

They are very different looking on screen too. You can clearly see the differences when you watch the movie.

HT's versions look quite good to me for both. The only helmet I'd still say that's closest to the ANH stunt helmet is the 12" Marmit.

Yeah I have one, but I would like to have one or two more. I’d be ok with an ESB version. Also wish they’d release the ROTJ version they previewed a few years back.

The ROTJ version they previewed doesn’t appeal to me, but the R1 version looked good

Thinking of selling and prices on eBay seem way up and cant find any currently for sale. What are they worth ?

Don't want to sell as they look so good with chewie as in the death star scene.

nJnUcjY.jpg

nJnUcjY

Back