Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this will be an Endor DSII Luke given the Endor theme planned, or if it will also have the Jabba outfit. Hope they do some sort of two-in-one.

I hope it's as loaded on extras as Farmboy Luke was. I'd love if this was the ultimate ROTJ Luke and included the endor gear, palace look, and DSII look.

I hope it's as loaded on extras as Farmboy Luke was. I'd love if this was the ultimate ROTJ Luke and included the endor gear, palace look, and DSII look.

That would be ideal, though if they just do one or the other, it does open the possibility for an alternate head sculpt down the line. Hopefully it's not just a barebones DSII Luke. :lol

They're supposed to be showing a Royal Guard too. I'm sort of thinking seeing ROTJ Luke is still a big if given that they just revealed the TFA Luke last week.

That's the only way they should do it. I'd love two head sculpts or at least two hair sculpts for a wind blown JABBAS skiff.

Did we just see our Luke?
13667849_10153676686052344_5462106620758240597_o.jpg

Those cosbabies are promising but they did the same thing with colonial marines and alien queen and we got no 1/6 version at SDCC. At least Motux said there was a chance we'd see Luke this weekend.

I actually saw on the other side of the AT-ST there was already a shelf filled with FO troopers, and one or two other empty shelves. Since that whole area is the SW section there's still hope! I'm guessing all the new SDCC stuff will go in those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back