Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only way they should do it. I'd love two head sculpts or at least two hair sculpts for a wind blown JABBAS skiff.

They better be good or I'm going the custom route, because Inigo's are looking great...

ace97e1c487b06c5d47f98aa3e9fbaee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The con runs until Aug 2nd. There is still a chance they could show him. Even if they don't, that doesn't mean they aren't making him either. The proto just may not be ready.

I just find it odd that Hot Toys haven't shown any new Star Wars reveals for this show. They blew my mind with everything they showed at SDCC but that was through Sideshow. They didn't even have have a presence there, whereas ACGHK is their hometown venue and yet they haven't shown anything new. Yes the AT-ST dio is cool but it's just a display piece. We're spoiled now and want to see more figure reveals. :)

I just find it odd that Hot Toys haven't shown any new Star Wars reveals for this show. They blew my mind with everything they showed at SDCC but that was through Sideshow. They didn't even have have a presence there, whereas ACGHK is their hometown venue and yet they haven't shown anything new. Yes the AT-ST dio is cool but it's just a display piece. We're spoiled now and want to see more figure reveals. :)

I seem to recall a lot of discussion at some point that Star Wars isn't nearly as popular in Asia as it is in the US. I'd be more surprised that they'd hold something back Star Wars related from SDCC, considering the US demand for Star Wars... <takes off speculation hat...>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back