1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any difference between this fig and the version of it in the two pack? Seems like the two pack extras are all for the second trooper, and the orange pauldron in the two-pack doesn't have anything extra over what this figure comes with.

It should have came with an additional E-11 blaster in addition to the extra T-21. Especially since these RO troopers have only been coming with one blaster (except the Death Trooper). I'm deciding whether I just want to get this single Jedha Patrol, or go with the set. Pretty good price for the set, and I like the extra black pauldron. But I think I prefer the clean look of the regular trooper.

My plan was to pair this one and the ANH Sandtrooper Sergeant, and maybe the ROTJ Stormtrooper as well. But now this set is tempting me.

Is there any difference between this fig and the version of it in the two pack? Seems like the two pack extras are all for the second trooper, and the orange pauldron in the two-pack doesn't have anything extra over what this figure comes with.

There are weathering effects on the regular trooper that are exclusive to this set. That might put me over the edge.

If the previous was talking about alter ego comics, I checked their website and that price was for just the single jedha patrol trooper. Either they had a pricing mistake earlier or the other poster was looking at the wrong item.

Yea I checked too. That's the price for the single figure. It's $338 plus shipping for the two pack.

Well, if last year's SSC Luke was $240, and this year's SSC Luke was $270, then I guess next year's SSC Luke might be in the $330 range, so maybe Wor-gar is right.:dunno

Wow that is a really good price for the 2 figures. $355 2 pack!
Great deal and comes with a fair amount of accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still don't feel any better about Luke.

Ok I read a few back and correct me if I'm wrong but you are talking about how poorly priced the Sideshow Figures have become, case in point the Luke figure.

1c5a31677466da95536c8c782421192c.jpg

8d27886cc86b9648dd2535873f19ce79.jpg

I just can't believe that the sideshow version is charging $50 more. Inferior head sculpt...I mean I guess the suit is good. But equally priced I'd say that yes this is a fair price but Sideshow (tho i still think you are getting as much accessories and a far better head sculpt with the HT). And for the same price as the SS you can get a Chewbacca or the new Darth Vader. It's hard to justify the price. Also...I hate that SS has those exclusives. Whatever they make exclusive should come with those figures, especially at that price and especially that they are trailing HT in the figure game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about anyone else, but the HT sculpt is just as off as the SSC sculpts, it's just technically better. By that I mean, the make of HT head sculpts are just better than SSC, the detail, the paint aps, the quality of the sculpting is better, but the actual likeness is just as off as any of the others. It's what kept me from buying the figure as that's the main selling point of ANH Luke. There's no cool gear or costume to compensate, just the farmboy outfit.

The Stormtrooper set price is pretty good, maybe HT is throwing us a bone knowing how easy it is to just pump out these trooper molds with just new accessories.

I still wished they had thrown in an extra ruck sack for the other trooper. I'm sure there will be another trooper with that though.

Back