1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This gonna sell out fast? Spacetrooper has been around forever. Thinking of using points on this so i guess waiting for it to become coupon eligible would be pointless anyhow. Just talked myself into it. Ha.

This gonna sell out fast? Spacetrooper has been around forever. Thinking of using points on this so i guess waiting for it to become coupon eligible would be pointless anyhow. Just talked myself into it. Ha.

I was thinking about that myself as I was hovering over the pre-order button.

Can always use the points on something else. And the way things are with code eligible items at the moment, it could be three months before you'd be able to knock $20 off this.

So I thought 'to hell with it' and ordered!

So how does this work for someone in the UK? Will sideshow be the only place this is ever available?

Even though Sideshow is the official retailer for Hot Toys in the US and Europe, this Luke is a Toy Fair Exclusive. Much like Celebration Exclusive Spacetrooper, it should be available from several web stores in the UK and continental Europe.

I just ordered, looks fantastic.

Not sure what to do with my Sideshow Luke and Han troopers. Are they even worth selling?

Wish I knew how Han was going to be handled (hopefully with an improved sculpt!). Luke by himself is incomplete, so I wouldn't want to be stuck only with him as a Stormie.

So torn on this. So many orders coming up but I feel like this is an integral part of the movie that it deserves to be bought.

This one going to sell out fast? Just ordered Maria Hill, on the edge about this since I would want a Han Solo Stormtrooper version as well... thoughts?

Ordered. Hot Toys will give us the Solo Stormie soon enough. They know everyone buying this Luke Trooper will be in the market for the Solo companion piece when it's released.

Who knows? Last year I think even the more popular Iron Man stayed in stock for a few days. Bank Robber Joker had to get on the Gift Card list. I suspect Luke will be more popular, but possibly also produced in higher numbers. I also want this guy, but am having a hard time deciding on this. Maybe best if I just stick to the traditional Luke.

Even though Sideshow is the official retailer for Hot Toys in the US and Europe, this Luke is a Toy Fair Exclusive. Much like Celebration Exclusive Spacetrooper, it should be available from several web stores in the UK and continental Europe.

Ok thanks but the reason I asked is because I never seen the Spacetrooper for sale here anywhere. Could you recommend any retailers?

Guessing those who buy this Luke will also be buying Sideshow's Luke in X-wing gear and HT's Luke in Tatooine outfit?

And the forthcoming Jedi Luke? And Endor Luke? And Hoth Pilot Luke? And Hoth Sick-Bay Luke? And ESB Farewell Robe Luke?

Guessing those who buy this Luke will also be buying ideshow's Luke in X-wing gear and HT's Luke in Tatooine outfit?

And the forthcoming Jedi Luke? And Endor Luke? And Hoth Pilot Luke? And Hoth Sick-Bay Luke? And ESB Farewell Robe Luke?

I did that for Kenner and no one else! :lecture

Back