Hot Toys Spider-Man: Miles Morales 2020 suit version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to grab him at a great discount at Popcultcha's Boxing Day sale! Can't wait to have him in my collection!

This ( and a few others ) just went to $5 shipping. So with the 20% off code from the IM D100, this is down to $237 with shipping

I'm contemplating picking this one given the steep discount (would be my one and only HT purchase for 2023)...looking at the lack of activity on this forum (only 4 pages), I guess this one is a skip for the majority of collectors?

I'm contemplating picking this one given the steep discount (would be my one and only HT purchase for 2023)...looking at the lack of activity on this forum (only 4 pages), I guess this one is a skip for the majority of collectors?
Yeah, I am surprised by the lack of activity on this thread as well. This is really cool looking IMO, but I have my one figure per character rule and already have the previous Hot Toys version of Miles (from the Spider-Man video game), so I’m not looking to pick another Miles.

If not for my rule I would almost certainly pick this version up.

Back