1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would much rather see them fix that seam on the fishbowl than produce a head sculpt that will just sit in the box never to be displayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But that's no help to me, because the fishbowl is going to sit inside the box never to be displayed!

Regarding that announcement, has anyone ever seen in the past Hot Toys make such a big change like adding a new head sculpt after the reveal?

If it is a head sculpt, do you guys think they will change the price and ask for more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They changed the sculpt for EG Cap?

Is that confirmed?

Not really, JC Hong said the "Hot Toys Korean artist join this project. That means..."

They work on all of the headsculpts so that should mean it's coming.

Yes, so this is a potentially tricky situation. They rarely make changes this big. The only other one I can think of was BvS Fatman to Batman. And they didn't update any images until right at the end. Hence making me miss it totally.

But that was a body change. This is a pretty significant additional piece of kit (head sculpt). Normally they would have a blurred image or something to know it is coming.

They really need to make another announcement to confirm it before pre-orders close. Otherwise they will have some very annoyed people, and less pre-orders than they could have had.

Perhaps once they have an initial concept sculpt they will add a blurred image.

The only one i can think where there was a big change was the ASM2 fig. The suit itself was "upgraded"

Hot-Toys-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Sixth-Scale-Figure-008.jpg

I still dont see a jake head being included here. There is no blurred image. Its possible they intend to release that VR suit or whatever it was with a jake head. That makes more sense but then again, its hot toys. Who knows what they really think?

“You want these? Come get 'em!”

Given the immense popularity of the character, Hot Toys is very excited to announce an additional newly developed head sculpt featuring Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio from Spider-Man: Far From Home.
FB_IMG_1568376395660.jpg

Wow added head sculpt for the same price!
Very cool of HT to listen to their fans and actually do something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It will be interesting for Hot Toys to see if there is a spike or how many additional orders now come in because of this.

The optimist in me says if there is a noticeable increase Hot Toys might start listening to customers a bit more.

Ideally before they set a price and put it up of course.

HT customer relations is pretty poor imo.

Surprised we're getting a sculpt now. Cool, I guess? If I ever got this figure I'd never display it with the head sculpt. Fish bowl all the way!

It will be interesting for Hot Toys to see if there is a spike or how many additional orders now come in because of this.

The optimist in me says if there is a noticeable increase Hot Toys might start listening to customers a bit more.

Ideally before they set a price and put it up of course.

HT customer relations is pretty poor imo.

Poor? That means there is any. I would say their relation towards customers is nonexistent. At least from my point of view. Yet business is running, growing, making tons of money. Hats down.

Well maybe this is a start? They listened about Cap’s headsculpt too. Now just have to hope they listen to the critiques for the D23 release.

Anyway super excited, I’m one who held out for this and will preorder today.

Well I will most likely be keeping my preorder now. I had preordered prior to this announcement but had no nrd but now i think i will for keep the preorder.

Great news in the HS, but if you would have told me a few years ago that the HT figures chosen to represent the Spidey villains were to only be Mysterio and Molten Man (especially next to the other classics like Thanos and Skull) I wouldn’t have believed it.

Already pre-ordered this. Nice to have the sculpt but still plan to display the fish bowl.

Well maybe this is a start? They listened about Cap?s headsculpt too. Now just have to hope they listen to the critiques for the D23 release.

Anyway super excited, I?m one who held out for this and will preorder today.
Same here... Damn you hot toys... You have my money now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back