1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you think this will be going to a wait list soon?

Who knows but sideshow does not have a nrd on this currently. If you preorder and do a payment plan and cancel they might be able to to charge you a cancellation fee on the payment plan as I thought I read something in their tos on that but not sure.

I like the headsculpt but not the precedent. Now we'll always be asking if they're going to add x and y after it goes up for pre-order.

This would be so messed up if its some elaborate and evil hoax. Like a hijacked account or something. Ok now Im getting paranoid.

a4279978ff3f849ab6b627eed6985674.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watch them repost the picture but say it is for a deluxe version with new mms number and be priced $50 higher than the current mysterio.

Would be an incredibly scummy thing to do. Wouldn't be a good look.

Care more about them fixing that fishbowl seam tbh.

Same.
I mean I don't think this is a binary choice where we have to choose one or the other, I'd love both, but I prioritize getting the base figure right before considering extras. But I'd definitely be pleased to get a headsculpt too.

The headsculpt shouldn't be considered an extra - it should be included. He spent a very large part of the film without the dome.

This isn't an either/or, nor should people who don't care to have the JG head be bothered by them potentially including one, as they can chose not to use it. But the option not being there for those who want it, means they don't get that same choice.

The headsculpt shouldn't be considered an extra - it should be included. He spent a very large part of the film without the dome.

This isn't an either/or, nor should people who don't care to have the JG head be bothered by them potentially including one, as they can chose not to use it. But the option not being there for those who want it, means they don't get that same choice.

this. i feel it rude and detrimental for the community when someone comments in groups and discussions something along the line of "don't care, won't bother using it. will stay in box so would rather it not included"... i myself am not planning on getting this figure but for the price in comparison to other releases, i do feel the headsculpt should be included regardless if some will use it or not. more accessories is always good value and we should be happy for people that do want it. heck, down the road, that head sculpt might just raise its worth to grail levels, who knows.

I wasn't shaming nor am I bothered by anyone wanting the head to be included (to each his own). I was just stating my view on the topic at hand and that is what makes these boards what they are, plus I really would like to see a Hot Toys "Puppet Master" version of Mysterio. That version was a very BIG part of the movie's plot too.

I wasn't shaming nor am I bothered by anyone wanting the head to be included (to each his own). I was just stating my view on the topic at hand and that is what makes these boards what they are, plus I really would like to see a Hot Toys "Puppet Master" version of Mysterio. That version was a very BIG part of the movie's plot too.

Once they have the headsculpt made, that only increases the odds of them double dipping on it (especially to recoup the costs of this apparently bonus free head). I could see it getting made as a type of exclusive.

Poor? That means there is any. I would say their relation towards customers is nonexistent. At least from my point of view. Yet business is running, growing, making tons of money. Hats down.

It's actually very interesting. To the point where Howard going, "Wait, people are buying these things? I was making them all for myself!" would almost not be surprising. It's as if they don't know they have customers. They make the best stuff on the market so I guess that?s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back