1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already made him for Prince of Persia so its not like HT hasn’t ever dealt with him. I can’t imagine he’d suddenly not want to get paid for a toy. That’s just kind of a given with signing up for a super hero film these days. I’m a little surprised if it wasn’t already built into his contract. I really don’t think we have anything to worry about. I’m just worried HT will try to weasel out of giving it with this Mysterio and make a mocap version with it instead.

They already made him for Prince of Persia so its not like HT hasn’t ever dealt with him. I can’t imagine he’d suddenly not want to get paid for a toy. That’s just kind of a given with signing up for a super hero film these days. I’m a little surprised if it wasn’t already built into his contract. I really don’t think we have anything to worry about. I’m just worried HT will try to weasel out of giving it with this Mysterio and make a mocap version with it instead.

Ha, that would totally be such a typical HT move...although I highly doubt they'd make a mo-cap suit version...beyond the headsculpt, what's the appeal? Would anyone honestly want that version???

When was the last time HT just gave away a sculpt? :duh A sculpt would raise the price and they can't do that cause they've already taken orders.

When was the last time HT just gave away a sculpt? :duh A sculpt would raise the price and they can't do that cause they've already taken orders.

From what i remember from what was reported from secret base last year the HS is already included in the price. So if they do not include the HS it's free money for them because we know they will not drop the price lol

I thought I remembered them saying if they couldn’t include the head they’d include something else in its place. Probably just another drone. Wish they’d have given him a hydro man base.

When I saw this at the top of the forum I foolishly thought maybe there was an update about the headsculpt. :slap :lol

My mind hasn't changed on this - I'd like it, but without a JG headsculpt it's a no go.

When I saw this at the top of the forum I foolishly thought maybe there was an update about the headsculpt. :slap :lol

My mind hasn't changed on this - I'd like it, but without a JG headsculpt it's a no go.

That?s what I thought first too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I really like the HT Mysterio figure and thinking about PO. I am new to HT collecting (Have two IW figures and plenty of End-game ones on pre-order).

Is there a chance they will announce head sculpt with this figure or if they did, it would be a deluxe version? I am just curious because I would display him without the HS anyway.

Thank you

Hello all,

I really like the HT Mysterio figure and thinking about PO. I am new to HT collecting (Have two IW figures and plenty of End-game ones on pre-order).

Is there a chance they will announce head sculpt with this figure or if they did, it would be a deluxe version? I am just curious because I would display him without the HS anyway.

Thank you

After all this time there is zero chance they will announce anything new about it. And they use to show deluxe version with regular if there is any. So ... yeah. Fish bowl it is.

A vitej do hobby ;)

After all this time there is zero chance they will announce anything new about it. And they use to show deluxe version with regular if there is any. So ... yeah. Fish bowl it is.

A vitej do hobby ;)

Wasn't there a picture with a blurred face for Mysterio? I swear I saw it before.

This one...

FB_IMG_1568376395660.jpg

Yeah, that aint happening unless they decide to throw it in at the last minute (which i very highly doubt). TBH, i dont care either way as i will always display him with the spherical aquarium. Would of liked an elemental base option though

I just hope they improve the fishbowl and remove that seam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A vitej do hobby ;)

Okay, I will PO him anyway as it seems Marvel does not release many villains and will look good next to any other Marvel villain or Spider-Man figure.

Haha, děkuju :)

Back