1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one like this with the bottom hole smaller. It's called inner painting. So someone can do it.
a9d4fe7b929b5242e53aba1556c8fd3a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Def not for mass production. It's prob the best option but seriously guys. Someone may have done it for a custom or a limited quantity, but to do it for mass production, it's not possible.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Def not for mass production. It's prob the best option but seriously guys. Someone may have done it for a custom or a limited quantity, but to do it for mass production, it's not possible.

The one I got was at a flea market in my teens, had a lot of them there for 20 a pop or so. Just thought about it. Lol but I don't mind the way it's being made. It's just like the Stan Lee one.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Why not just make it solid translucent piece, drill holes in the bottom to fish led's inside to light it then paint and clear the outside?

I just preordered this guy a few days ago. Anybody know why sideshow isn't asking for an nrd on these far from home figures? What's the deal there?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I just preordered this guy a few days ago. Anybody know why sideshow isn't asking for an nrd on these far from home figures? What's the deal there?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I posted about this a few pages back. I called sideshow about a coupon not working and asked about this. It’s something that they want to start trying but it is down to the studios to agree to no NRD or not. Sony agreed and that’s why none of the Spiderman figures have one. They hoping to start doing this with more figures to better compete with other websites.

I posted about this a few pages back. I called sideshow about a coupon not working and asked about this. It?s something that they want to start trying but it is down to the studios to agree to no NRD or not. Sony agreed and that?s why none of the Spiderman figures have one. They hoping to start doing this with more figures to better compete with other websites.
But I thought marvel holds the merchandise rights to spiderman and not sony

But I thought marvel holds the merchandise rights to spiderman and not sony

Just they way it was explained to me that the studio that made the movie had to agree and Sony did. Does seem strange but I guess it’s just the way it works. It probably has something to do with licensing as that would still have to go through Sony.

Why not just make it solid translucent piece, drill holes in the bottom to fish led's inside to light it then paint and clear the outside?

Depending on how easy it is to get the fishbowl off, I might just buy a scale crystal ball and dremel a space for the joint or something.

I imagine they will report on it when there is something to report. The figure is still supposedly over a year out from shipping. Still plenty of time to add the headsculpt - and likely why the release date is so far out.

How does HT determine which fig gets a sculpt or not? Killmonger got one, but Mysterio might not?

Future Fight Frank Castle gets a sculpt, but Peter Parker from VG Spider-Man doesn't get one?

First version of BP didn't get one, but BP 2.0 gets an inferior version?

There is never any constancy with HT's decisions...

How does HT determine which fig gets a sculpt or not? Killmonger got one, but Mysterio might not?

Future Fight Frank Castle gets a sculpt, but Peter Parker from VG Spider-Man doesn't get one?

First version of BP didn't get one, but BP 2.0 gets an inferior version?

There is never any constancy with HT's decisions...

They have HS for this but there is licensing issues so at least with this one it's not in their control.

Back