Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stoked to have this and the NWH Tobey coming, but now what are the chances of getting a new Red/Blue Raimi Spider-Man with a younger, non-emo Tobey head sculpt?

I'm stoked to have this and the NWH Tobey coming, but now what are the chances of getting a new Red/Blue Raimi Spider-Man with a younger, non-emo Tobey head sculpt?
If they have the SM3 license, then I think there's a decent enough chance they'll want to squeeze more mileage out of that new young Tobey sculpt.

I was trying to talk myself out of it but couldn’t resist. Pre-ordered the exclusive deluxe. Used my rewards points to get it down a bit.

Before it went up I was thinking the price was going to be higher and I would have been out, but at $330 it was too tempting. Plus I have a weird nostalgia for Spider-Man 3 even though it’s not a very good movie.

Debating whether to order at SSC, for the extra Sideshow EX symbiote head accessory.

$60 difference between Sideshow and say Timewalker (after factoring shipping, tax and lower MSRP at TW).

I was a skimming through this thread and a few collectors mentioned the symbiote heads are not accurate, more like the Tom Hardy Venom.

Back