1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The partial WM helmet just looks weird. Nice set of images though...would be nice if they all lined up.

Possible Rescue armor Lego leak. It may also be a random suit from Mk.51~84(Blue Steel 2.0?).
c6a55c6a44f96b778c26832a3b3a7981.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just saw this on Ebay and am genuinely confused...
df4f2df9fcafa8c588e1d04e92af30b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I see this happen a lot on eBay. Buy it nows for less money but the actual auctions with lots of bidders paying a lot more. Confused too

If I had to guess, i'd say it's because people tend to avoid auctions that don't have genuine pictures of the item you're getting, instead of just stock photos of the figure. I know I do. I could be wrong though.

Where are the other leaks? Folks said they saw Ronin, War Machine and Cap?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been discussed but Nebula is MMS534, Thanos is MMS529 that is 4 “missing” MMS numbers.

I’m pretty sure that it’s already been brought up that Qui-Gon is MMS525 and Mk. 85 is MMS528 which is 2 “missing” MMS numbers.

The total is 6 missing MMS numbers as of now and if we were to assume they are all Endgame figures, which ones?

1. Captain America
2. Hulk/hopefully with Ruffalo (unlikely)
3. Rescue (if not a misdirect, HT will make this armor)
4. WM Mk. VI
5. Ronin/Hawkeye
6. Black Widow with sculpted hair (PLEASE)

Rocket, I feel is unlikely because low sales of previous versions unless he’s a HUGE hit for audiences WORLDWIDE.
War Buster, no prediction but if it’s made from shampoo bottles like HB 2.0, pass.
Ant-Man & Captain Marvel, agree that lack of costume change will stop them from making Endgame versions.
Okoye, she will probably be a long shot as it took fan backlash just to get her on the poster. Really hope she does come out though.
Valkyrie, honestly I’m just hoping Tessa shows up to slap some sense into Thor (or maybe just a short transmission regarding where the surviving Asgardians settled).
Ultimate/Time Displaced Dr. Strange, who knows, they could just use different accessories and do blood on his face.

Anyways, PLEASE list what figures you think the missing 6 MMS numbers are going to correspond with!

Rocket, I feel is unlikely because low sales of previous versions unless he’s a HUGE hit for audiences WORLDWIDE.

Low sales of previous versions? Which version sold poorly? The GOTG2 version sold really well and isn't being blown out anywhere. The GOTG1 version did very well in it's time. The IW 2 pack is the only one still sitting around but is probably because of the forced Groot that is getting discounted (probably because of the breakage issue that plagues it). I definitely feel another rocket will be released in his new suit.

1. Captain America
2. Hulk/hopefully with Ruffalo (unlikely)
3. Rescue (if not a misdirect, HT will make this armor)
4. WM Mk. VI
5. Ronin/Hawkeye
6. Black Widow with sculpted hair (PLEASE)

Sounds about right, if indeed the missing numbers are all EG characters. At the very least, those are the characters that have the best chance of being made still. I bet they also make WM Mk 5, which may mean they try to space them out more, like with AoU for the IM 43 and 45. Valkyrie seems like more of a long shot, but who knows, since Nebula is happening now.

Back