1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like war machine buster is mark 4.5

avengers-endgame-war-machine-lego-1165115.jpg

And maybe they'll show the 34 in-between armors in a time warp montage, so instead of 3 seconds of screen time per armor like we got with House Party Protocol suits, we’ll get a much more efficient 3 frames per armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my guess, and hopefully it's not a spoiler, is those white and red quantum suits are actually nano tech iron man suits and makes up a portion of the gap between 50 and 85.

I'm waiting for ronin. I think it will be amazing... I hope they will also made avenger version of Hawkeye too. So we will buy both of them... :)

What remains of my adolescence is wondering what the Mark 66 and 69 will look like

What remains of my adolescence is wondering what the Mark 66 and 69 will look like
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, I hope the marks 51~84 are more like the Iron Legion in IM3, rather than a single generic design(ala AOU).

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, I hope the marks 51~84 are more like the Iron Legion in IM3, rather than a single generic design(ala AOU).

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

maybe there aren’t models 51-84

maybe he calls it the 85 because it means something. like it’s been 85 days since he was in space or the last time he donned a suit

either way i’m interested on how they’ll go about this. i just kinda don’t wanna see a montage of him in the hall of armor and a pile of scraps on the floor of the “51-84”

maybe there aren’t models 51-84

maybe he calls it the 85 because it means something. like it’s been 85 days since he was in space or the last time he donned a suit

either way i’m interested on how they’ll go about this. i just kinda don’t wanna see a montage of him in the hall of armor and a pile of scraps on the floor of the “51-84”

I thought it would be similar to the jump from mark 7-42 where he freaks out and just starts making suits. Maybe when he gets back to earth pepper is gone driving him back into that same scenario in creating a bunch of suits to go after thanos. Maybe some of these marks are related to quantum realm suits that the other avengers will be wearing.

Back