1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure about BW's new hairstyle at first, but the ponytail does look pretty good on her in the artwork. And it'll be nice to finally see s BW figure with sculped hair.

Wasn't sure about BW's new hairstyle at first, but the ponytail does look pretty good on her in the artwork. And it'll be nice to finally see s BW figure with sculped hair.

Yeah...I'm digging the new ponytail look myself.

I don't think that's official art by the way. The "M" watermark is of an artist who does a lot of Marvel work, but he's not affiliated with Marvel.

I don't think that's official art by the way. The "M" watermark is of an artist who does a lot of Marvel work, but he's not affiliated with Marvel.
Technically he grabs the real image just enhances/ renders/ touches it up im guessing. But those are real promo arts of those characters that are on merchandise from theater cups/toys/promos/accessories/etc

Barring a badly dropped ball, it’s safe to say I’m definitely in for EG Black Widow. I had A1 but upgraded to CW a while ago. I’ll likely keep both CW and EG.

Been a fan of her comics incarnation for a while, so 2 iterations on the shelf are acceptable. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barring a badly dropped ball, it’s safe to say I’m definitely in for EG Black Widow. I had A1 but upgraded to CW a while ago. I’ll likely keep both CW and EG.

Been a fan of her comics incarnation for a while, so 2 iterations on the shelf are acceptable. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a BW yet and thought about getting a CW before seeing the prices it goes for these days. I'm actually hoping the EG one will look similar with the long red hair since they didn't do a good job replicating that short haired look in the IW version.

Everyone is waiting on Hot toys after their radio silence for the endgame reveal....and its qui-gon... AHHHHHHHH

Some promo art.
78366d4ab9c74729ced2d95de12106a1.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

New art out of Marvel Hong Kong - not earthshaking - depending $$$$

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't know if it's sad or hilarious for me that I'm more into some of the dusted than all the promo stuff Marvel keeps dishing out. Bucky, Falcon, BP, Vision, Wanda. Hopefully they bring Pietro back too.

I could go for an all-white Vision. Meanwhile am sure glad for my stash of 10-year MCU figs.

New art out of Marvel Hong Kong - not earthshaking - depending $$$$

Don't know if it's sad or hilarious for me that I'm more into some of the dusted than all the promo stuff Marvel keeps dishing out. Bucky, Falcon, BP, Vision, Wanda. Hopefully they bring Pietro back too.

I could go for an all-white Vision. Meanwhile am sure glad for my stash of 10-year MCU figs.

is the hulkbuster slightly different from the IW version?

The Nebula Pop has a partially orange face. We may be in for disappointment when HT announces her. Orange face and power ranger suit. :(

Back