1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6bec8492df1a1dd7f9e5facee5c851cd.jpg

Endgame Thanos looking like a mother ****ing beast

So far this the only Endgame I am in for unless Hot Toys ruins it like they did the first Thanos with the terrible elbows joints

Funny how people were so sure Thanos would not be wearing Armor in Endgame. I always knew he would be.

Honestly im thinking I really only want ONE main war machine. So i want the perfect representation of him on my shelf.

I have the same though and already decided to go with the Punisher version announced last month.
Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this as it looks like tank form what we have seen.

Glad I waitied on Thanos. Have a feeling this one will only come with one headsculpt tho,probably angry sculpt.

I actually prefer it. We have too many action figure with no emotion on the shelfs.

So far this the only Endgame I am in for unless Hot Toys ruins it like they did the first Thanos with the terrible elbows joints

Funny how people were so sure Thanos would not be wearing Armor in Endgame. I always knew he would be.

What? No one thought that. It was leaked months and months ago that Thanos would have his armor for Endgame.

Anyway, I would still want to see the figure before getting too excited for an armored Thanos. I do think the IW version has some cool aspects in comparison such as the exposed arms, two exposed heads, and you would have to think somewhat less restrictive articulation than an armored figure. All around just more awesome Grimace purple goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? No one thought that. It was leaked months and months ago that Thanos would have his armor for Endgame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not have been paying any attention. This discussion has been going on since the first preview pictures of casual Thanos were shown.There were several people saying don't wait for a armored Thanos because now that he had the gauntlet he no longer needs armor. There were some people claiming that if he does wear armor it would be some flash back scene where he doesn't have the gauntlet. I always shake my head when people declare with all confidence what they think the movie makers will do when I know they will be proven completely wrong.

I always knew those reasoning were BS and he would be wearing armor and gauntlet. Hot Toys screwed up by not releasing Thanos last year before people got a sniff at the better looking Thanos. I expect lots of cancellations on the casual Thanos and deep discounts on it eventually.

You must not have been paying any attention. This discussion has been going on since the first preview pictures of casual Thanos were shown.There were several people saying don't wait for a armored Thanos because now that he had the gauntlet he no longer needs armor. There were some people claiming that if he does wear armor it would be some flash back scene where he doesn't have the gauntlet. I always shake my head when people declare with all confidence what they think the movie makers will do when I know they will be proven completely wrong.

I always knew those reasoning were BS and he would be wearing armor and gauntlet. Hot Toys screwed up by not releasing Thanos last year before people got a sniff at the better looking Thanos. I expect lots of cancellations on the casual Thanos and deep discounts on it eventually.

And I always shake my head when people don't see the irony in their own statements. In consecutive sentences, no less! :rotfl

Something worth considering if this image actually does represent how Thanos will appear in the movie - can Hot Toys do justice to the armored look? The first GotG figure is all we can go on for it, and it's not a slam dunk.

This will be ( judging by the trailers so far ) the first Widow in an Avengers flick were she has longer hair somewhat, so it would be interesting what HT comes up with in an AEG version figure , maybe they will do a braided tail look :dunno

I absolutely love my IW Thanos...and if HT smash it with an armoured Endgame version, I'll definitely be in for that too.

Wonder if the AEG Thanos with come with two gauntlets - standard and battle damaged?

I absolutely love my IW Thanos...and if HT smash it with an armoured Endgame version, I'll definitely be in for that too.

Wonder if the AEG Thanos with come with two gauntlets - standard and battle damaged?

I’m glad they upgraded his armor look , comparing the GOTG Thanos figure to the IW version is like night and day , so I can’t wait to see the new HT AEG version

And I always shake my head when people don't see the irony in their own statements. In consecutive sentences, no less! :rotfl

:lol :lol

No self awareness whatsoever.

That person is known for hypocrisy and negativity in the threads. Not surprised at all.

Yeah, he’s known for being angry and antagonistic towards other posters.

Dope armor! A shame the eventual HT figure will have exposed joints...there's no way around that unless you want decent articulation.

Dope armor! A shame the eventual HT figure will have exposed joints...there's no way around that unless you want decent articulation.

I'd still prefer it with no seams at the elbows, plus HT might give us both types via swap-out arms. The design may present a slight challenge with respect to the shoulder joints (the way the dark padding wraps over the shoulder & down the arm), but I think they'll still look OK and be mostly obscured by the armor.

I'd still prefer it with no seams at the elbows, plus HT might give us both types via swap-out arms. The design may present a slight challenge with respect to the shoulder joints (the way the dark padding wraps over the shoulder & down the arm), but I think they'll still look OK and be mostly obscured by the armor.

The shoulder/armpit area will probably be handled the same way they did with AOU Thor. In terms of the elbows I can't see HT going seamless with this one. Also his arm has a lot going on in terms of the design/outfit that the seam won't be as noticeable unlike the current Thanos which is just bare skin.

Also in regards to the current Thanos, the one arm that is bendable just looks awful when it is bent. I doubt HT will go that route again since the gauntlet on both arms will restrict articulation even more. I would very much prefer a clean, seamless look, however a visible seam is the only way to go I'm afraid.

Back