1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting. Just checked and indeed the deluxe Han with fur coat says shipping in March. However, the regular Han is marked for April-July, same as the Mudtrooper version. Strange, I would have thought the regular would be ready before the deluxe.

Good for me since the deluxe is what I have on pre-order. I won't hold my breath, though.

I guess I?ll be getting the deluxe version then. About damn time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. Just checked and indeed the deluxe Han with fur coat says shipping in March. However, the regular Han is marked for April-July, same as the Mudtrooper version. Strange, I would have thought the regular would be ready before the deluxe.

Good for me since the deluxe is what I have on pre-order. I won't hold my breath, though.

I find it hard to believe it would ship from Sideshow in March even if it released in HK tomorrow

I think April-July is optimistic now...considering. Might get it for Christmas after a year and a half delay. That's pretty uneven, if you ask me. Sorry for Bumping the thread. was just frustratingly checking for updates.

Watched Solo again last night. I really like this film and wish it had done better or would have been on Disney+ or something. Kind of regret that I cancelled this figure. Contemplating ordering it when it’s in stock or possibly the Mudtrooper version.

Its a good film really only despised by SW fans that do not like anything post 2010.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I enjoyed it. Was hoping to see a sequel but it doesn't look like that will happen.

I have the Mudtrooper pre-ordered and was always considering picking this one up as well. The only issue is that I would want to pair him up with a "Solo" version of Chewie and that also doesn't appear to be happening.

Screenshot_20200408-113252_Gallery.jpg

Besides...my wife sneakily bought this Onesie when we were last in Hawaii,lol,so am hoping to grab this figure and the Mudtrooper.
A really underrated movie that.

Looking forward to the pics of all the boxed Solo figures arriving at Secret Base.....

��
It’s been a long time between the film being released and the figures arriving. I mean next month the film will be two years old already. I think it has to be one of the longer waits for Hot Toys releases in a while. The only figure actually released is the Patrol Trooper.

It?s been a long time between the film being released and the figures arriving. I mean next month the film will be two years old already. I think it has to be one of the longer waits for Hot Toys releases in a while. The only figure actually released is the Patrol Trooper.

Yep. This movie followed by Antman & Wasp. It was the following month after Solo and their figures also not released yet. These have to be very close to release.

I enjoyed Solo too, I've thought a bunch about ordering this or the Mudtrooper, but haven't. Will probably just see around release time to see how it is. People are buying the hell out of the Patrol Trooper now that it's sold out, I kind of feel like these may go the same.

Yeah,love the Wook!
That cross over bandolier is enough to make him unique from the previous 2 versions.
HT could later do a Tarrful!!

Its a good film really only despised by SW fans that do not like anything post 2010.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I've seen it seems to be despised by a lot of the ST fanbase (those that joined the fanbase in 2015), and appreciated by the Rogue One and Mandalorian fans. Those that fit into the latter category probably have better taste in general, so it stands to reason Solo is an underrated SW film.

Anyway, this is a really nice figure that I could see selling out quickly upon release. These Solo figures could get quite pricey a year or two down the line. I'd be bang up for anything they released from this film, apart from the hideous L3-37, especially Qi'ra, Tobias Beckett, and Enfys Nest.

Back