1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up deluxe brand new for USD $180. Really impressed with this figure, once I took off the massive looking hands. Looks like it's going for cheap everywhere. Wonder why the mudtrooper price went up and not this one, I prefer this.

Just picked up deluxe brand new for USD $180. Really impressed with this figure, once I took off the massive looking hands. Looks like it's going for cheap everywhere. Wonder why the mudtrooper price went up and not this one, I prefer this.
I've seen Mudtroopers going for pretty cheap too, less than what I've seen this go for in some cases.

Wonder why the mudtrooper price went up and not this one, I prefer this.

Movie bombed, actor wasn't particularly well received as Han Solo, and they didn't make Chewie to go with him.

I only bought Mudtrooper myself and that is because he looks like Star Wars crossed with the trenches of WW1.

Looks like they go in the $300-$350 range on eBay. For awhile I think they went for a good bit more than that so seems they have come down a little.
Seems to vary it a bit here, some Han dlx figures and some Mudtroopers going for the same price, but then some Mudtroopers going for way more.

I probably wouldn't sell either of mine anyway, both great figures.

1643485059308.png
1643485118827.png

Onesixthkit shared a post.​

Admin
· 9 mins ·

upcoming Scaletta 1/6 projects

View attachment 557591

I checked the Scaletta Facebook page for more information on this.

The project was originally announced in August 2019:

Ilya Kirsanov

August 5, 2019 ·

[Scaletta] Young Lando clothes and HS WIP, i like the way this guy look and for sure he`ll look great next to Young Han ) How about Woody?

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg

Then a year ago:

l7.jpg

The most recent news was 19 weeks ago:

• Ilya Kirsanov
    It’s ready to be launched as mass, we decided not to make it as custom. After Bishop we’ll talk about Lando and possible Havoc trooper released as mass also

Pretty cool if they can release "Solo" Lando and the Havoc Trooper as general releases, such as Bishop and Faora, which I have both.

That looks to be the plan as Kit shared the latest news.

I didn't see any more news on whether they were really planning on making Beckett as well.

This really is an underrated figure and honestly Solo may be my favorite of all the new Disney movies. I ended up picking up one reg and one deluxe so I could have one with his winter gear on, though I never could get his belt fit around the outer winter coat like it apparently should be.

And aren’t they making a Lando show? I think once that hits and HT make a Lando figure then this one will be quite sought after. We’ve seen the characters they have brought into Mandalorian/BOBF so you also never know, they could bring back this version of Han and Qira to show up as well.

That looks to be the plan as Kit shared the latest news.

I didn't see any more news on whether they were really planning on making Beckett as well.
I totally forgot about Beckett. I would definitely pick up a Beckett figure. But would it be Scoundrel Beckett or Imperial Disguise Beckett?... I would most likely get both!

Becket sm.jpg

Beckett-1-B-textless.png

Aside from the skin paint apps lacking variation of tones, the figure, over all looks pretty good.

But without a "Solo" Chewie, I'm just not sure if I want to continue with the line.

I've got till end of May to consider it.

I ordered it. Considering the trooper as well. I have Han and dont display him because I dont have anyone else to put him with. Now I have the option.

Back