1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wish there were a Chewbacca and/or Lando to go with it. Qi'ra too. Even Woody Harrelson as himself in the movie.

Hopefully the Lando series is well received and Qi'ra makes a return.

Such a shame the film wasn't well received at the time.

I even looked to see if I could pick up Hasbro's Lando as a stand-in, and work on him as I did with their Qi'ra:

100_1229.JPG

However, he appears to be a rarer figure, and I never saw him dumped in the stores like the Qi'ras I bought in Morrisons when she was knocked down to £5 and then £2.50.

I'm also not sure if Lando was scaled to 1/6 as perfectly as Qi'ra was.

Such a shame the film wasn't well received at the time.

I even looked to see if I could pick up Hasbro's Lando as a stand-in, and work on him as I did with their Qi'ra:

View attachment 541158

However, he appears to be a rarer figure, and I never saw him dumped in the stores like the Qi'ras I bought in Morrisons when she was knocked down to £5 and then £2.50.

I'm also not sure if Lando was scaled to 1/6 as perfectly as Qi'ra was.
Looks nice there

I depends on the shipping cost, which were "estimated" but it should be around $220.00 shipped for the regular version.

Hot Toys did it again with not offering the other figures. If a Qi'ra would have been made, I would have picked up her and the Maul, as well. I don't understand the business plans they have followed from the get-go. Obviously one figure would help sell another but they end up ignoring that fact.
Gotcha. I still love the Solo Maul in my collection and plan to display him next to Ahsoka. I think the design is really good and the HT figure looks better executed than the CW version.

I came across an offer I couldn't refuse and am picking up a "Solo" Han.

I always liked this figure and while no Chewie (yet), I can display him with the Patrol Trooper and Mud Trooper.

As mentioned a number of times before, it is a shame that HT didn't offer a Qi'ra, Beckett and of course, Lando.
Congratulations on getting this. The hs on this and the quality/fit of the soft goods is very impressive. Lando would have been a day 1 po for me. Thankfully I have ep 1 and 7 chewies to pair up with this figure.

Congratulations on getting this. The hs on this and the quality/fit of the soft goods is very impressive. Lando would have been a day 1 po for me. Thankfully I have ep 1 and 7 chewies to pair up with this figure.
Yes I do the same! paired him with ANH Chewie, its the only Han I have (Skipped the ANH).

Its an excellent figure, HS is spot on. I just wish the sleeves are tad longer to cover that ugly wrist joint when the arms are bent.

Sorry for the crappy mobile cam, lens galore.

2021-10-22-09-16-01.jpg

2021-10-22-09-27-57.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, guys.

I hope HT has another Chewie release coming soon. I would probably pick up at least two; one to pair up with this "Solo" figure and another as an ESB version. Or you muddy him up and display alongside the Mud Trooper Han...

Another Chewie would be most welcome! And whatever HT may choose to make it from (eg: ESB with net/Threepio parts), I hope that they would include the bandolier and gun Chewie sported in Solo.

Too bad their prices aren’t necessarily “lower end customs.”

Their Bishop wasn't too bad for one and a half figures, but he never appealed to me.

For young Lando at the moment it's any port in a storm, and this looks like a third party release on a cheap body akin to a Redman figure. If he's sold the same way as Bishop, as suggested by Kit sharing the post, the price shouldn't be too bad.

I agree about the hair and paint apps not looking well but there's definite potential in the figure. If priced right, I would get it.

I picked up their Bishop set and I think it was a little over-priced but it was a figure that I wanted in my "Aliens" collection so got it, anyway. Will get a new body for the full figure, though.

I'm still waiting on word for their "Edge of Tomorrow" exo-suits. They looked great but nothing came of them.

I agree about the hair and paint apps not looking well but there's definite potential in the figure. If priced right, I would get it.

I picked up their Bishop set and I think it was a little over-priced but it was a figure that I wanted in my "Aliens" collection so got it, anyway. Will get a new body for the full figure, though.

I'm still waiting on word for their "Edge of Tomorrow" exo-suits. They looked great but nothing came of them.
I bought their Faora set(Still in the box, lol), and i did like it, but when i started thinking about selling it, he announced a possible re-release scuppering the sale of my set.
It has to be said i never bought the set with the intention of re-selling it, but it left a sour taste in my mouth when, as soon as i had mentioned selling it, he chimes in with a re-release.

I bought their Faora set(Still in the box, lol), and i did like it, but when i started thinking about selling it, he announced a possible re-release scuppering the sale of my set.
It has to be said i never bought the set with the intention of re-selling it, but it left a sour taste in my mouth when, as soon as i had mentioned selling it, he chimes in with a re-release.
I have their Faora, as well, and really like it. Looks great in my MoS display.

dlx version is available for $195 (approx after us conversion) plus shipping at popcultcha….just picked one up
Which dlx are you referring to?

Back