1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked him up somewhere else for a good price, just a quick post whilst I procrastinate from work. Great figure.

ef8a5e9aa9061621c9560f2466194bb3.jpg

f7503e114f8252b2f84e784151992e53.jpg

03a786e93d7afdb2ef6ee603542b36dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked him up somewhere else for a good price, just a quick post whilst I procrastinate from work. Great figure.

ef8a5e9aa9061621c9560f2466194bb3.jpg

f7503e114f8252b2f84e784151992e53.jpg

03a786e93d7afdb2ef6ee603542b36dc.jpg

Wow Nice pose, looks really good.

Eyeballing one right now, need to find myself a ANH head sculpt though to see how much more is like it. (No offense to the actor, I thought Solo was alright lol)

Thanks guys. Think Im just going to leave him like that honestly its grown on me for a quick pose.

Glad I didnt pass on this guy. I got the Mudtrooper but I want that as just a trooper and not as Han.

I like this figure but he really needs a Chewie. I think that's the main reason I haven't picked it up yet.

I've thought about picking it up anyways and then double up on an ESB Chewie when he's eventually released.

I like this figure but he really needs a Chewie. I think that's the main reason I haven't picked it up yet.

I've thought about picking it up anyways and then double up on an ESB Chewie when he's eventually released.

I ordered a TFA Chewie to go with him, I know it?s not the best figure but it will have to do for now.

I would love an ESB Chewie deluxe with 3PO scraps. I have a feeling the reason that we dont have ESB Han yet is because they are taking their time trying to get ESB Chewie right, probably for another Han/Chewie 2 pack.

I ordered a TFA Chewie to go with him, I know it?s not the best figure but it will have to do for now.

I would love an ESB Chewie deluxe with 3PO scraps. I have a feeling the reason that we dont have ESB Han yet is because they are taking their time trying to get ESB Chewie right, probably for another Han/Chewie 2 pack.

That would be fantastic. I have the ANH Han/Chewie 2 pack and that was a great release. Would love the same for ESB.

Just got my SOLO DX (thanks Cocoboloboy!!) this figure is just amazing in person. I plan on pairing this with my TFA Chewie and possibly doing some photos with EP IV Han HS as well to see how that looks.

Would love to see some pics!

No longer have the smiling sculpt. Sold it somewhat regrettably.

If anyone needs to upgrade their regular SOLO figure I have the big coat, scarf, gloves hands, and grappling hook. Don't need them anymore. Don't have the goggles+hair piece though.

Last edited:
And it’s the only Han we seem to be getting for now or even a long while.

Back