1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the time has finally arrived for young Solo to get into his cold weather gear...

20201217_101320.jpg

20201217_101458.jpg

20201217_101711.jpg

It took some time and patience to get the figure into the coat...the snaps are extremely delicate and could bend and break if one isn't careful. I also popped the threads on the pre-bunched scarf...impossible to position it otherwise.

I really do like the look. It's different than the usual. I'll be leaving him in this gear for a while (except for the goggles- don't want to risk scratches on the portrait). It's a little too risky to switch back to the other look without ripping or tearing the outfit.

It does look pretty cool though!

20201217_101612.jpg

Nice photos, Jedibear! :clap

Love the figure too. I first had him in his coat as soon as I got him, but then switched him to his regular outfit. Just yesterday I put on his coat for the winter! Did the same with TFA Old Man Han.

Thanks!

I never did pick up that TFA Han....wish I had. He would look pretty cool out here.

Took a walk down memory lane and pulled this old figure outside...

20201217_131650.jpg

I still enjoy this one. It still looks good on display too.

But I gotta say...this young Solo really is an outstanding figure. Glad I got the deluxe.

20201217_101403.jpg

And the time has finally arrived for young Solo to get into his cold weather gear...

It took some time and patience to get the figure into the coat...the snaps are extremely delicate and could bend and break if one isn't careful. I also popped the threads on the pre-bunched scarf...impossible to position it otherwise.

I really do like the look. It's different than the usual. I'll be leaving him in this gear for a while (except for the goggles- don't want to risk scratches on the portrait). It's a little too risky to switch back to the other look without ripping or tearing the outfit.

Great pics!
Thanks for taking the time to get him dressed up.
I didn’t buy the full figure, t bought some heads and parts to put together a post-Solo Han and a “Tie pilot trainee” Han. But I have to sculpt a helmet for that one.

I left the shirt on. I didn't want to risk ripping or otherwise f'ing up the sleeves. It did make snapping a coat on pretty tight, but I like the bulkiness of how it ends up looking on the figure.

It is definitely tough to get it snapped.

Did you remove the brown jacket? Also, try positioning the arms like you are crossing them in front to give a bit more room to snap.

If that doesn't work, post a shot how the figure looks with the open coat. Could be a good alternative for display.

It is definitely tough to get it snapped.

Did you remove the brown jacket? Also, try positioning the arms like you are crossing them in front to give a bit more room to snap.

If that doesn't work, post a shot how the figure looks with the open coat. Could be a good alternative for display.

It could be leaving the original jacket on. Most people will get that the fur coat has the jacket on it already, but some might miss that.

View attachment 501581

View attachment 501582

View attachment 501583

View attachment 501584

Nice work on the scarf!! Mine arrived sewn together and twisted up. I?ve been considering cutting the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried to put the New Hope headsculpt on his body?

I?ve been working on a custom using Solo parts and the ANH head. I bought a few of the ANH head when that figure was parted as I like the sculpt. It needs the right lighting. And I have dry brushed some highlights on the hair. In the last image I photoshopped the jacket blue.

b2ef238fc98047da3a4c6cb95c231229.jpg

8a064de4affa5e0ca9aabbd63a86404e.jpg

70db4779477571616272feca3b1b11c7.jpg

Grabbed the deluxe on eBay for pretty close to retail, turns out airmail is still suspended to UK and I wasnt willing to pay an extra 60 for FedEx (because **** FedEx)

Back