Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this up for PO? I don't feel like reading :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I really want the 2 pack but it annoys me that they both have the same weathering. that's the reason I didn't buy more than 1 sandtrooper. thought it would look daft if they all have the same weathering.

The only question for me is just how many of these guys I end up buying...

I really want the 2 pack but it annoys me that they both have the same weathering. that's the reason I didn't buy more than 1 sandtrooper. thought it would look daft if they all have the same weathering.

The Sandtroopers don't have exactly the same weathering, there are difference between the two I have.

Looks nice. Wish I could have it but not wanting to spend over $320 CAN. I'll continue to wait for my Batman Returns Penguin (ha ha ha :slap)

Is this up for PO? I don't feel like reading :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

It should be by the end of the day.

Not at all into BTTF, i'll skip the 2-Pack and settle for a single ESB based trooper. Anticipating another 2-Pack including a commander in the near future.

And Jetpacks are not even the worst part. Bazookas? really? Granted blasters are based on real world weapons but those feel like they are plain and simple WWII recasts.

Very cool, I'm into the ESB, but will keep my SSC Snowie too.
So the 2-pack is only Battlefront version?

While I think these look great, don't need to replace my Sideshow Snowie. It looks just fine on my shelf. Now, maybe down the road with a coupon... :)

Yeah, in looking at the parts closer in these great pics, it's interesting how - mostly besides the helmet - it does look very similar to the SSC figure, part by part. A couple of pieces I actually prefer on the SSC figure - the pouches and boots look a touch more accurate or realistic over the HT. Though you can see the underlying HT body is way better.

Everything else - most notably the chest armor, forearm armor and hands - is a small but noticeable improvement over the SSC. The oven mitts I've always hated on the SSC, great to see HT didn't make the same mistake with their hands.

Oven mitts to you are practical freezing weather gloves to me

As far as I can tell, there is no difference between the ESB and Battlefront version? Just the extra jet pack and bazooka? IS that correct?

I wish the exclusive gun was more vintage Kenner like.

Yes. Basically the same trooper with specific accessories for movie based (MMS397) or videogame based trooper (VGM24) with an extra blaster rifle for the 2-Pack (VGM25).

Eager to get the ESB Snowie to pair with my SS Snowie... and see if there really is a huge noticeable difference.

I'm wondering if I should wait for the ESB two-pack with E-web canon...

Back