Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have the power to tell him to talk normally Jedha.

But remember, with great power comes great responsibility. :p

Dew it !!
I kid I actually enjoy Justin’s videos and at the end of the day he means well and offers much needed comparisons.

But one should be able to make fun of themselves.

Bang R2's eyebrows off!!!
75394BAB-922B-4ACE-8833-F4A08FADAA01.jpeg

I would like someone to make a display with this Luke and the Hoth Leia.

It’s a real shame how there were no scenes with hoth outfit Leia and snowspeeder outfit Luke in ESB..

They were always separated most of the film until Bespin and by that time they were both wearing different outfits :(

I know Leia was wearing the Hoth outfit when she was talking to rebel pilots, but Luke wasn’t there yet and then Luke (snowspeeder gear) showed up without Leia being around

wasted opportunity to show Luke and Leia together wearing their hoth gear
DF504405-8152-474C-935B-A998BA9D2165.jpeg

Followed by this look

Kirshner really knew how to capture a moment . This always painted a picture with me, you can tell something was going to change
This always confused me until I watched this gif. At first it always looked sinister to me, which I knew it wasn’t, but looks that way when you watch it in ESB. Now, I can totally tell that he’s realizing a bad storm is brewing, and he knows they’re all in deep trouble. Thanks for this!

Back