Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure accuracy aside, I am so annoyed with Hot Toys's inconsistency with the stands in the Star Wars line.

I've spoken at length about how irritating it is that they won't stick to the same style, even within specific film lines. I wish they would just make up their minds already.

They should've used the same snow covered grate from the Hoth Leia figure, or the snow repainted sand base from the Snowtroopers.

To reuse that terrible stand cover from the Jawa for such an important figure is baffling and inexcusable.

Y'all arguing about a toy pilot suit that wasn't even consistent in size nor color in the movie. You guys arguing one way or the other or nit picking one thing or another don't have a leg to stand on :lol

Figure looks great as is. Better than the SSC version for me. Can't wait to get this guy!

:rotfl

Y'all arguing about a toy pilot suit that wasn't even consistent in size nor color in the movie. You guys arguing one way or the other or nit picking one thing or another don't have a leg to stand on :lol

Figure looks great as is. Better than the SSC version for me. Can't wait to get this guy!

I mean.....you can't be serious. I am a huge fan of HT products but this thing is rough. The helmet and boots look a little better than the Sideshow but that is about it.

Looking at those Hamill pics, I actually think HT got the overall leanness of the Echo Base/Dagobah very close. The problem is the jacket still needs to be a lot bigger and baggier on him to create those wrinkles we see.

Unfortunately HT loves to make everything perfectly tailored and tight to the body, so I'm not feeling optimistic that it'll get fixed.

Yeah, looks like it either needs to be baggier with thin material so it hangs and wrinkles more naturally, OR more puffy and slightly tight looking due to the extra padding. This version they are showing is a weird combination where it is sorta thin but also fitted way too tight. But I defer to TaliBane and his expertise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean.....you can't be serious. I am a huge fan of HT products but this thing is rough. The helmet and boots look a little better than the Sideshow but that is about it.

PROTOTYPE looks fine to me :huh

Where is the massive new generation of PT fans? 17 pages for Luke Pilot... 3 pages for Clone-bi-Wan

Not whining about the thickness of a prototype toy pilot suit I assume. And probably not on this site. And much more content and happy about releases in general.

So many new PT figures, clear market and demand for them. Getting more PT releases than OT releases hmmmmm

So many new PT figures, clear market and demand for them. Getting more PT releases than OT releases hmmmmm

We'll see. Many get teased, few get PO.

These could go the way of Beehive and Padme. Likely not, since they are once again Anakin and Obi - the main guys - but you never know. Look how long its taken for Jango. Is this his 2nd year on tour?

And much more content and happy about releases in general.

That seems fair enough, PT fans have proven over the years that they are more willing to happily accept an inferior product and not see it like the general public does for what it really is :nana:

These could go the way of Beehive and Padme. Likely not, since they are once again Anakin and Obi - the main guys - but you never know. Look how long its taken for Jango. Is this his 2nd year on tour?

I'm still suprised that they have not dropped a C3PO.

Yeah, Jango 2nd year. SSC Live video said that is newly revealed head, so if they are still working on it, he seems to be a safe bet, same with Kenobi/Anakin due to their TCW line... hopefully. Still waiting for Kit, 212 Airborne Troopers + Regular, Battle Droids, *AOTC 3PO, and Padme like you said.

OT stuff Bespin Luke, R5...

RO Maze.

MCU too many to list.

I feel like HT gets stuff done for Star Wars more so for any other license. If they show it, it tends to go up for Star Wars. I still have faith for those.

That seems fair enough, PT fans have proven over the years that they are more willing to happily accept an inferior product and not see it like the general public does for what it really is :nana:

PT is pretty big in modern pup culture right now. A combination of memes, renewed interest, movies being seen more positively, aging kids/teens who are now adults with buying power, and the TCW cartoons. It's why we are seeing so many PT HT now compared to anything else in the last few years.

Great another figure that?s already been made......

BESPIN HAN
AND LANDO!!!!!!

How many times do we have to say it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futzing pretty meh in these early shots.

81d792beae7bc2f3cf801bb91bc54834.png
5da24bdfb3021f41dd8222e1a8828d80.png

Is this another Jawa style clam shell snow base?

Back